Great God updates my daily life everyday 6.12

"No!" For once, Han Jingbai actually refused.

He said no. Mo Zhiyang felt it was strange. He had never refused him so firmly before. He grabbed his collar and refused to let go. "You don't think it's embarrassing, but I still think it's embarrassing. Besides, those things can't pass the review at all! Be good and delete them quickly."

"No." 

This time, Han Jingbai was very determined to let everyone know that he and Yang Yang had the same affection.

"You!" Mo Zhiyang waved his fist, but he really couldn't do it to this handsome face. "But there's no need for you to make what we do public!"

Now, everyone who reads the article knows what the two people did yesterday, and even their postures. How embarrassing!

Han Jingbai held his waist and said warmly: "I don't think there's anything wrong with it and I'm glad they know it."

As soon as this article was published, almost all book fans saw it.

"Oh my God!" Zhang Zuo was lying on the bed, watching the updates. When he turned to the author's words at the end, his hands shook in fright. "Ah Jian, something happened Ah Jian!"

He opened the quilt and ran straight out of the room without even putting on his shoes, and rushed to the study room, "Nuan Yang, he's doing porn, look at it."

Ning Jian was handling official duties when he saw him running into the study barefoot. He holds the person on his lap. Then he took the phone and glanced at the writer's words.

Instantly, he frowned and called the editor directly.

Ning Jian was not interested in anything and started to pull Zhang Zuo to unlock the position.

Here, the two people are still confronting each other. Han Jingbai is really determined this time. Both soft and hard tactics are useless.

"Will you delete it or not~" Mo Zhiyang loosened his collar and started to act coquettishly. At this moment, his cell phone suddenly rang. He reached for it on the bedside table and found that it was the website editor.

In front of him, he pressed the speaker phone.

"Hello, Mr. Han, I have deleted the things you sent because they cannot pass the trial."

The news coming from the receiver made Mo Zhiyang's eyes light up, and Han Jingbai frown.

After hanging up the phone, Mo Zhiyang climbed off him. "Look, I said it definitely won't work, but you insist on it. Is it okay now? It's harmonious!"

Now it's good, I don't need to worry about it, someone can help me to be harmonious, I feel happy.

Han Jingbai was a little unhappy. He sat up straight and tidied his clothes, "I have a lot of ideas."

That paragraph was deleted. Mo Zhiyang was filled with joy. He climbed out of bed and watered the sunflower without forgetting to relieve it. "Actually, it's good that you know happiness yourself. You don't need everyone in the world to know it."

"If they all know that you are mine, and one day you want to leave me, they will not hurt you for my sake." Han Jingbai walked up behind him and hugged him from behind, trying to appear calm.

This sentence came out of nowhere.

"Why would I leave you?" Mo Zhiyang put down the water glass in his hand, turned around and put his arms around his neck, "I won't leave you, don't worry."