Introduction

Peter

- The protagonist of the story.

- 23 years old.

- Peter is an only child to a farmer parents.

- Only finished high school because of poverty.

- Timid and weird.

- Harmless to the point of idiocy.

- Because of his harmlessness, always failed all the past jobs that he have.

- For example, he was once a helper in a cafeteria's kitchen. Because of too much kindness, he ended up losing his job. His boss ordered him to prepare the fishes for cooking. Instead of scaling them, he end up crying because he can't kill them. For obvious reasons, he got reasonably fired by his very furious boss who hurtled hurtful words his way and also called him names. It's been a common occurence for Peter to lose his jobs. In short, Peter is the sort of a good-for-nothing guy any parents won't want their kids to hangout with.

- To the disappointment of the farming couple who wanted the good-for-nothing young man to get out of poverty, even if was just him, their child, he ended up as a farmer as well.

- He was more than capable of harvesting crops because even though they are alive he cannot see the eyes of the crops that he was picking.

- While farming in his everyday life, Peter's interest was piqued by manga, anime as well as the isekai novels that was recently seen rising in popularity.

- Peter will be too hooked on them that you can easily say that he was eaten hard by the system of isekai.

- You can also say that because of his addiction to isekai stories, their carabao which helps them in their farming accidentally isekai'd him. By the way, Peter named that carabao as Carabao-kun because he was heavily influenced by the Japanese culture.