Start: Livelihood Dungeon!

A young man was gently sweeping while also whistling happily inside of an empty cafeteria. After the young man finished sweeping the cafeteria's floor, he left the broom aside, and instead, started cleaning the ceiling and other furnitures within it.

"Peter come to the kitchen for a moment!" shouted a voice.

"Coming, aling Martha!" shouted back by the young man as he rushed towards the source of the call.

Upon arriving at the kitchen, the young man whose name was Peter immediately saw a fat figure of an elderly woman entered his vision.

This fat, elderly woman was the boss of this young man. The elderly woman named aling Martha is the owner of this small & simple cafeteria.

"What can I do for you, aling Martha?" Peter asked his boss kindly.

"I forgot to buy something at the market. You should deal with these tilapia while I get back to buy something at the market." ordered the fat elderly woman to the young man.

"But I don't know how to scale fishes, aling Martha." strongly protested by the young man Peter to the owner.

"Will you learn if you don't try? Just follow my instruction. Alright, I'm leaving. Some of our customers might come sooner than we think. We might end up losing some of our regulars if we move like turtles." Peter wasn't able to protest anymore with her iron-clad way of speaking towards him.

Peter sweatily looked at the tilapias who were already weakening but were still breathing inside the basin.

He tightened his grip on the extremely sharp knife he was currently holding. Peter swallowed his saliva successively out of nervousness without noticing it.

With a surge of conviction, Peter suddenly pointed the sharp part of the knife he was holding towards the fishes. As he did so, the hand holding it trembled more and more. His face turned grey when he accidentally looked into the eyes of the fishes.

"I... I can't really do it, " Peter said tearfully in a weak voice. It's strange to think that the simple task of scaling a fish for others is so difficult for this young man but that's the truth.

"I think I'll beat my personal record today," Peter bitterly said to himself.

The personal record Peter was pertaining to was the time it took him to get fired from work. His current record was being fired in a week's time. Although right now he was in danger of getting fired in his first day of work. It's just yesterday when he applied to work for aling Martha.

You're probably wondering why he is like this? Why won't he just scale the fishes so he don't get fired from work?

It's not just hard for Peter. It's an impossible task to ask of him.

Peter has a secret.

Since childhood Peter can neither hurt nor kill any creature. That's his nature as a human being. A pure guy.

If you ask Peter if he was given a chance, will he want to change that characteristic of his? He will quickly and without doubt answer it with a resounding no. He won't change anything 'cause that's what he always thought was right. Peter equally love every creations of the Almighty God.

In the shows, most particularly animes he watched since childhood, he only ever liked good-natured characters. And if you asked him who is his most favorite character, there's only one that comes to his mind.

"That big burly male android who is very good despite the purpose he was created for. His kindness, it leaves a long-lasting impression on my young mind. In this one scene, he hastily avoided stepping on a crowd of ants that he didn't immediately notice. On another scenario, the burly android was sitting and leaning his back on a thick tree, while resting there, a few wild birds were playing on his shoulders. Wild animals have strong instincts. They might have noticed his true, hidden, good nature. He is so cool. I want to be like him." Peter answered proudly which always ends up with him receiving strange stares.