CHAPTER -4

YN ROOM

She was sitting silently not knowing what to do?Did he accepted them ? Are he is good person?Did he like his uncle?Many thoughts were roaming in her mind.

yn'pov

i was sitting thinking that did i do right or wrong.but what about me?.. mom ?...i asked myself..no.no ..mom was right she also needed a partner with she spend her life ..are they like uncle and aunt.....NO(i feel myself getting scared)..no..i am not that weak NOW..i am the..most scary...
her thoughts cutted by phone call...( Now days those phone calls cut my thoughts too much).... (chuckled) .
It was no other then Iu unnie.it is a video call.
Iu- hey yn(shouted)
yn- ohhh... unnie you make me dumb by your shouting.. (complaint).
Iu- hmm.. sorry i am just too much excited (replied)
yn- why? (questioned)
Iu-  you know that brat take me too my  favourite restaurant (replied)
jong-  give me some respect i am your boyfriend baby  (pout)
yn- don'pout oppa you look like a duck ( make weird faces).
Iu and yn start laughing while seeing jong sulking  face.
jong - youuuu shut up kiddo ( point towards phone( means yn ))
Yn- Hey ...How can you call me a kiddo when you are the one who are behaving like a kiddo okay oppa( innocent )
Iu- why the way she is right ( thumb up )
yn- why did you call me unnie ?.. just showing the sulking jong  oppa (tease)
Iu- no..yn i call you to ask why aunt call you suddenly. ( all turned serious )
yn- unnie you were right she told me about..her boyfriend (sighed)
Iu- don't worry yn everyone is not same maybe he is nice person .. ( calm )
yn- may i think so..( cutted by jong )
jong- - did you agree ?
yn- i think so oppa mom also need a life partner. (fake smiled)
Iu- we are with you yn don't feel alone ( replied by smiling)
yn-i know and.(after a while ).Now you both enjoy your lunch i am going to take a nap . ( cutted the call )

she does not wanted to make them worry about her. soon she take a nap  while cutting the thoughts that were in her mind.

Sorry to make you wait long
Thanks for waiting
hope you like this chapter.
Vote if you like 👍
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜