CHAPTER -17

Yn-Yes unnie. (she said).
Jungkook - Call me again? (excited) .
Yn-what Oppa?? (confused).
JK-Sounds cute.. ...you know I wanted to have younger sibling who can fall me Oppa or Hyung.. I am tired of listining Jungkook and Calling everyone Hyung or Noona.. (he said like a kid). Jongsuk-Okay Now you all stop your drama..(cutted by Yn) .
Yn-Are you Jealous Oppa?? (smirked). Jongsuk-No.. I am not why would I? (replied).
Yn - Okay so you both decided where you want to go? (Jk & Lisa)
Jk-Amusment Park... because last time I went their with my mom when I was 10.. (Sadly). Lisa-me too (Sad) .
Yn-Okay So Set location xxx Amusment park she said happily to Cheer up lisa & Jungkook. and she succed.
Yn- let me just messeged Mom that that I am going to be late or she got worried and You also message your family members..they also got worried for you (she said ).
Jk- we are not sure about Hyung's & Noona's but Dad he never get worried for us... (Coldy +sad).
Yn - You are wrong Oppa (she said).
Lisa-let me text Rose'(she said) .
They reached Amusment park and enjoyed alot every ride some are cheering and some are crying.
Jong-suk-let's go home It's already late (he said).
Yn-Yes. You are right oppa (she agreed). Lisa-Now How you handle Dad?? (nervous) Yn-Just leave it on me (replied).
Jk-I really enjoyed a lot after many years (happily)
Jongsuk-Everyone get in the Car (He ordered) All-okay.
All Sat on their respective places and left.
At kim Mansion
Everyone is going to start their dinner But someone rings the bell.
As the door opened by maid revelevin YN with Jk & Lisa.
Seeing Yn Mr.kim stand and goes towards her.
Yn-Good Evening Mr.kim (bowed).
Mr. kim-Yes, dear what take you here? (asked).