Chapter -7

In car
Mom- Yn are you happy for marriage ?? (serious)
Yn- yes mom I am why did you ask ??(fake smile)
Mom- please..yn he is nice person not like your uncle .. ( cutted by yn).
Yn- yes mom that's why I am  happy for the marriage (smile)
Mom- really ???
YN- yes...mom I am so excited that I got elder siblings too..And Dad(fake act).
[Yn is too much good in act so she act and successfully make her mom feel that she happy and ok with the marriage and excited too.]
Mom- I think you is more excited then me ??(teasing).
YN- Obviously Mom (Smile)
In mind
...Mom I am happy for you and I don't know him and their children how are they ? I don't know ? They are nice or not ? Or I am not sure if I able to accept them or not but I try for you..and I They try to harm you then I don't think twice to destroy them and smirked.
She fake smiled to her mom.
Mom- thanks yn
YN- No needed Mom..(she said).
Yn mom is very happy that her daughter accept her but she doesn't know what was going in her mind.

At BANGPINK' s house

Dad- Maid 5 (call a maid)
Maid5- yes sir (she bowed)
Dad- Tell my children to get ready before  7:00 pm strictly before 7.( Cold )
Maid5- sure sir (bowed)
Maid left to inform Bangpink till dad also left to get ready .

BANGPINK pov

We are sitting in your room thinking about what dad said.How can he replace mom with someone.we did not even know her. What if she is for money .
Soon someone knocked at their door...[yes they all were into their rooms..]
Bangpink- yes
She bowed to them and said.
Maid5- Miss/sir Sir has ordered all of you to get ready before 7:00 pm.
All replied - ok
Now they come to your house.Let see if she is a golddigger or not..and also she. Has. A daughter what should we do with her....
Leave this or we get late and thier is no use of talking with dad about this.
Thinking this they all go to get ready or they have to listen their Dad.
As they all get ready to meet their step mom and step sister.

Thank for waiting
Vote if you like
Byeeee 💜💜