CHAPTER -10

At Dinning Table

They all have dinner silently only Mom and Dad were talking but suddenly Dad asked yn

Dad- In which University you going dear?? ( to yn)
Yn looked at him and then point towards herself asking me ?? And he nodded.
Yn- Right now I don't go to any universities but from next Monday I join ###########university .( She replied).
Dad- that so nice Your siblings are also go to same University (About makanes)
Yn- Did they all go to university? (Asked)
Dad- No dear just maknes go universities and elder onces started to work in company.(replied)
Yn- Ooo...which year they all... ( questioned)
Dad- Jhope in his 4th year , Jimin, Taehyung, Rose' in 3rd year and jungook and lisa in 2nd year.( He replied while looking at them.)
YN- ohh..(again start eating her food ).
Mr.kim - Are you okay with the marriage yn??(nervously).
Yn- yes,Mr.kim I am too much excited for the wedding because I got elder siblings so .why not ??...(Cutted by Yn's mom )[act]
Y/M- I tell you na ..that she is too much happy for the wedding more then as ..(happily looked at yn).
Yn- yeshh..Mr.kim she was right...(Smile)[act].
Mr.kim- thank you for accepting this marriage yn ..(cutted by yn).
Yn- It's ok Mr.kim ..(smile)
Jennie - I am full (cold)

Taehyung - me too (cold)They both stand up to go

They both stand up to go.
Yn's mom looked at them she was hurt that how they are talking and they don't want to continue their food and she think that the reason is her and yn because she never face like this And she think it's an hurtful behaviour as yn also talked sweety to her and yn noticed this.
Yn- Oppa and unnie please sit for a while..I don't like when someone stand in between of dinner so please Sit till we all finished (act too much cutely with puppy eyes).

I don't like when someone stand in between of dinner so please Sit till we all finished (act too much cutely with puppy eyes)

First they were lost in the yn's cuteness but soon covered that with a cold face ..But they got a glared from their Dad.
Mr.kim- yes..she is right Jennie and Taehyung sit down till Everyone finished their food.
He is giving them deadly glared making both of them agreed and they both sat down.
Everyone finished their dinner in sometime and it's time to yn and her mom go back to their House.
Bangpink goes to their rooms without giving them a look.

Vote if you like
And follow for more
💜💜💜💜