Chapter 1

THE BELL RANG.

I looked out of the window of the clinic, taking in the scenery outside. The cherry blossom trees danced gracefully in the wind, their petals washed away by the breeze. Students happily talking to each other outside, perhaps they're planning on going to the karaoke or at a ramen shop or something, and tons of confessions under the trees.

Take a look at that one for example; a guy poses "coolfully" with his hands under his pocket, waiting for her probably-to-be-girlfriend to arrive and confess to her.

If you really act like that in real life, you'll be made fun off by some random ass guy saying, "Dude, nice fucking pose you got there," and he's gonna cackle about it in my opinion.

Well, except if you're posing as a model, it's going to be acceptable.

Oh speaking of acceptable, the girl's there now. Is she going to accept him?

I stood up from the medical bed and sat towards the window so I could clearly see it more. My head still hurts from that hit before, but it's gotten much better now. I open the window and peeked out, feeling the breeze as I did.

Looking at the confession, the guy now began to scratch the back of his head for an unknown reason. Should I pick the lice on his head for him when I have the chance?

Seriously, why do they do that when they feel embarrassed?

The guy began talking to the girl. Then after a few moments, he bows down and presents his hand towards her.

I heard the phrase "Please go out with me," although vaguely.

The girl made a gesture, before walking away. He got shot down, didn't he?

The guy leaned on the tree and began to ball his eyes out before walking away defeated.

Confessions huh? Did he did it to a girl he just met, or does he know her? Confessions will probably only work out if you know the person deeply enough or at a childhood level! Even with that, there's still a fifty-fifty percent chance you'll get rejected maybe.

Well considering he balled his eyes out after, he knows the girl. So yeah, sorry for your loss man.

When I was about to go back in, something caught my attention from below. A blue-haired female student with a short skirt and black stockings. The surrounding students were captivated by her beauty, and I also was; though only because it's the first time I've actually seen a person wear that kind of outfit in front of my eyes in public. It really looks like she came from an anime convention.

Hah, this world's probably the source of all that cosplay back on Earth.

Speaking of Earth, let's talk about what we know for now.

First, I clearly got Isekai'd, so did I die back at my own world and my consciousness got transported here? My memory's slowly coming together, and I can remember that I went on a commercial airliner and slept for the day.

Did the plane crash? Or did I just die in my sleep? Well, the passenger next to me is probably going to be traumatized when it's gonna be the latter.

Second, is this Japan or something? Is this an anime world because everything's cutesy and shit and it's making me cringe.

Third, why did I arrive in an injured boy's body? I heard that he got knocked out by an object when he tried to leave school. Did he die on impact and I took over?

These questions can only be answered by research, and I'm too fucking lazy to do it.

Let's rest for the day, since now I know that there's a god fucking with everyone in this universe. Jesus? Well, I'm Catholic, so it's probably him.