Chapter 2

KAITO.

Kaito Kobayashi to be exact.

It's my "official" name in this world or something.

I'm really going to have to get used to this huh?

Well, I don't even know how to get back to my original world, so let's just forget about that. Maybe I actually died back there and my body doesn't even exist anymore.

Well, if the plane did fell out of the sky and crash into the ocean or land, I feel sorry for the people that had to witness a traumatic situation before they disintegrated.

I remember the video about a Nepalese airliner crashing on YouTube, so that's probably what the passengers witnessed. That really ignited my fear of planes a few days before my flight so, shame on me for watching that.

Didn't even get to write a goodbye letter or something to my family; can't do anything about it right now though.

Speaking of family, I first wondered how the hell did this guy get his allowance when he's parentless. I checked my drawers after remembering something back at the house and saw tons of envelops inside one of them. Apparently his aunt had been sending him money from abroad due to work and talks to him in a video call app on a weekly basis.

Of course it's fucking LINE. I think it's Japan's most used messaging app maybe? I don't know shit about the country so I might or will get confused at how things work here.

About the country, the only thing I know about Japan is Toyota, Anime, Tokyo Drift, or some other stereotype bullshit that I don't know how to describe.

Back at his LINE, he only has ONE goddamn contact here and it's his aunt; further proving my theory that he's just a nobody person designed to just fill in the background scenery.

Like, holy shit! How lifeless can you be?! If I saw a person like him back at Earth, I'm seriously going to feel bad for him.

You literally have NOTHING! NOTHING TO PRESENT TO OTHERS! YOU'RE BLAND AS FUCK!

...

Phew, calm down; cherry blossoms are blooming around you, so follow the mood of the scene and gaze at the trees

Taking a deep breath, I look around the road and saw a few fellow students with the same uniform following the same route as me.

Somehow I felt relief, since these people genuinely feel like they were normal and were from Earth. But a few moments later, that relief suddenly turned into a butterfly that rumbled in my stomach.

A black-haired girl wearing a darker uniform with a short skirt and white stockings appeared at the small intersection in front of me. As she passed my sights, I noticed the other students looking at her as well.

She seems like a big-shot here huh?

Is she one of those girls who's "scary" on the outside, but adorable on the inside?