Your Harem

I will add more characters to this if I plan to include them later on, feel free to tell me what other characters you would like to be included. I may or may not take your suggestion, depending on how well I know the character, and how much I would enjoy writing their personality. I especially will be priortizing characters who would have strong chemistry with the current cast.

I don't normally like making these large 'character' profil dumps, however that seems to be more of the standard here on Wattpad. So, when in Rome, I shall do as the Romans do. 

Name: Laura Matsuda

Height: 5'9

Weight: 159 Lbs

Age: 22

Personality:
Shes very loud, upbeat, and socially relaxed. This is both because she is is incredibly confident in her personality and capabilities, but also because she doesn't understand regular social cues. She is very protective of those closer to her, being something of an older sister to them.

Likes:
Fighting, Being Strong, Teaching Others the way of Jiu Jitsu, Meat, Beaches, Celebrity Fighters

Dislikes:Vegetables, Boring Things, The Cold, Bullies, Weak Hearted Men

Art By:CirenkName: ElizaHeight: 5'9Weight: 135lbsAge: 1000 years and 4 monthsPersonality:Eliza is gothic vampire who is generally detached from the situations that she is in, though she does hold herself in very high regard and revels in mettling ...

Art By:Cirenk

Name: Eliza
Height: 5'9
Weight: 135lbs
Age: 1000 years and 4 months

Personality:
Eliza is gothic vampire who is generally detached from the situations that she is in, though she does hold herself in very high regard and revels in mettling in mortals. She thinks of it almost as a game to put lesser humans in their place, and believes most creatures to be of no threat to her. She has severe narcolepsy and enjoys sleeping (one time she took a 600 year long nap by complete accident which is a mood). She believes consuming your blood is the only way to restore herself to her original strength, though you don't see how your blood is much different than anyone elses. She isn't much of a fighter, however her vampiric abilities carry her farther than most people. 

Likes:
Your blood, sleeping, coffee, gothic fashion, Netflix

Dislikes:
Long droning noises, being woken up, other vampires

Art By: Cedric DewittName: Juri HanHeight: 5'5Weight: 126 lbsAge: 27 (in SF V, where this timeline takes place)Personality:Ruthless, selfish, and unimaginably sadistic, however easily believed to be lonely and depressed on the inside

Name: Juri Han
Height: 5'5
Weight: 126 lbs
Age: 27 (in SF V, where this timeline takes place)

Personality:
Ruthless, selfish, and unimaginably sadistic, however easily believed to be lonely and depressed on the inside. She enganges in conflicts just for the sake of it and enjoys hurting others, as well as a sense of superiority. Despite this, there is still evidence of a softer inside to her. Her temper can fire up faster than an active volcano, and she has more than enough competence to back it up, making her dangerous despite Taekwondo being frankly overated. 

Likes:
Spiders, Spicy Foods, Motorcycles, Challenges, Breaking Fighters, Animals, Large Breasts, Master Raven

Dislikes:
Squares, Stuck Up or Boring People, The Law, Rules