Chapter 0 Part 2: Friends with Benefits (Lemon)

Laura escorted me; chained to her by the hip into the women's locker room. I shut my eyes tight when we entered and buried my face into her shoulder out of instinct. I did not want to be accused of being some kind of pervert for coming in here. I hugged tight and entrusted myself to her;dug into her body...I felt much safer...so much safer it was almost addicting.

"Laura?!" I heard an unfamiliar woman's voice address us and shuffle desperately, I assumed she was either surprised or trying to cover herself. There was a silence, as Laura simply winked at her, and led me past her deeper into the room towards the hallway of showers.

"...Oh...Oh!" the stranger giggled, standing up and quickly getting fully dressed, "Guess I'll hurry out of here and let you get to it~!" She threw her bag over her shoulder. She realized quickly what my champion's goals were; taking one of her close gym friends into the shower with her; she must have thought we were...about to become very intimate.

I turned my head away from Laura, hoping to dissuade the idea, but the woman Laura had met was out of the room before I could get a word in. She thinks I'm a pervert! Everyone who saw us walk in here must have thought that she was going to pin me down and 'defeat me' in other ways...

"Should we really be...showering together? People are going to think that we're...you know..." I leaned away from her, putting my arms around myself and looking at the floor, "...Having sex..." I gasped when she shoved me into one of the open shower stalls, putting my back next to the controls and planting an arm next to my head. She leaned down, making sure to suffocate my vision with the cut out shapes of her deep cleavage. She had ripped up her gi around her breasts, leaving her barely modest, with her nipple covering hanging on by a thread. My mouth quickly dried up and started to salivate again, thirsting for the pleasantly round, shapeliness of her intimidating breasts.

I was so entranced by the gentle swaying of her heavy chest, that I didn't notice her other hand start untying my shorts until she gave them a firm tug. She made extra sure I realized how close her hand was hovering around my nethers, "What's so scary about that? You little dork..." she flashes me a wide, earnest smile, a genuine grin that warmly contrasts her devilish teasing.

She turned away from me, crossing her arms in front of her and starting to pull of the top of her Gi...She reached up, laying it over the top of the concrete shower stall, letting me see her muscular back, and how much her workout bra was fighting for its life to keep her breasts contained with just one buckle.

She hummed, shaking her hips back and forth mere inches from me...the plumpness of her bubble rear dancing so close to me I could feel the heat emanating off her body. Her gi was specially designed for freedom of movement, it was ripped up around her thighs, letting the tight black leggings she wore beneath it freely hang out in full view. Her tights clung around every curve of her body like a second skin, but bit so not snuggly that it stopped the natural jiggling of her ample ass with each and every little movement. We were stuffed into a space that was barely big enough to hold one person. If I moved even a little bit, the tightening in my shorts was going to get real familiar with just how thin those leggings were...

They may as well not even be there...

I hugged my arms to my bare chest, swallowing, doing my hardest to try and just survive this situation without my heart exploding. I started nervously playing with my own fingers once she started unbuckling her bra, holding it out for me to see while she looked behind at me.

"Well..." she starts, running her tongue across her thick lips, "It's a little hard to take a shower with your clothes on don't you think?~" She giggles like we weren't about to be naked in kissing distance. She turns, casually letting me gaze at her bare breasts with generous areolas, and immodestly thick, round nipples.

I didn't get a chance to appreciate them before she had pounced on me, gripping tightly onto the brim of my shorts, and pulling them down to my knees alongside my underwear with one swift motion. I shivered nervously, my heart sinking the instant my stiff cock was free. I felt her eyes dance across my exposed length, "Looks like our spectators aren't the only ones who think we're having sex in here~" she smooches the air, locking her gaze on my erect 'problem', "That cock is nice and ready!"

"Sorry..." I murmur, crossing my legs and trying to hide myself from her, "...it's just..."

"Sorry?" she snaps, uncharacteristically cutting into me with her words, "...Why are you sorry?" she runs her palm down the inside of my thigh, puffing out her chest and pressing it into mine. She leaned in, putting my back against all again and trapping my bare pecks to her breasts. The hot coziness burning me in contrast to the uncanny coldness of the concrete against my back...The wall reminding me just how trapped I was with this wonderful woman while she battered me with affection.

"...Y/N, you have nothing to be sorry about..." she whispered, I could feel her breath trickle down my skin. I shut my eyes, leaning away from her best I could...but she wrapped her hand around the back of my head and pulled my lips to the skin of her neck.

"I...I don't know, it just feels so wrong to..."
"To get excited because of my body?" she questions, sending a shiver down my spine when I felt the tips of her fingers start tracing the length of my cock. I almost jumped from the contact, but I knew she would catch me if I did. "...There's no reason to feel guilty..." she backs up, giving me a little more breathing room, and letting me get a better look at her topless figure.

My eyes danced along every peak and trough of her body, enjoying even the most minor details of her skin...the generous swell of her breasts, the beauty mark on her shoulder, the little scars and wrinkles we all had just seemed so much more beautiful on her.

"I'm not going to try and tell you what's going on in your head but...I'm not going to look down on you or laugh because of how you react to me, I don't know what other girls might have put you through, or..." she backed away from from me, pursing her lips and thinking for a moment...

She bent down, digging her fingers beneath the fabric of her pants, "The world is already hard enough on you...so you need to be soft on yourself...you can start by being shamelessly horny for me~!" she turns away from me, wiggling her hips, "Now get those wraps off your hands and those shorts off your ankles before I tear them off you!"

I do as she says, kicking the remains of my shorts off, and starting to rip into my handwraps...focusing to get them off as fast as I could...but she was faster. I gasped, feeling the plump softness of her now bare rear end crash into me. I tense, shifting a bit while her ass rubbed against my manhood. She worked every inch of her butt, toying with my cock until she finally found the perfect spot for me to rest against-the valley of her cheeks.

She idly grinded up and down my length, feeling me whimper and shiver from even the slightest movement. "Finally got you right where I want you~" she coos, reaching behind the both of us and turning on the water. At first, we both flinched from it being too cold until it reached that perfect temperature.

I relaxed, adjusting the stimulation of her muscular legs working her goddess ass against my dick, holding it in a pleasant hold the same way she did to me in the ring. She pressed her back into my chest, grabbing my hands and placing them on her chest.

"Scrub me clean~" she demands playfully, letting me free to explore her body. I did vaguely cleaning motions, across her abs, down to her thighs, being careful to avoid any sinful places...until she gripped my hands again and forced them to cup her breasts.

"My tits get sweaty too, you dork..." she hums while my hands get to work, feeling out every inch of her breasts in scrubbing motions. The entire time the movement of her ass against me didn't let up, its slow, hypnotic movements kept pampering my dick while we showered.

I started to lower my hands, but she was having none of it, quickly catching them and putting them back in place on her chest, "Nope~! You're not done rubbing all over me until I'm sure you're not going to be a nervous wreck everytime I take my clothes off anymore!" her silken voice boomed with glee so loud I could feel it vibrate off the walls. "So keep at it~ Keep playing with these Matsuda boobies!"

"Laura...your ass-"

"I can feel how happy it's making your little friend down there~" she interrupts, my attempt at a comment only making her work her rear end faster all over my length. All at once the strong pressure of pleasure built up, making my legs start to feel weak and shake beneath her weight.

"I think I'm going to come if you keep doing it..." I swallow, feeling sheepish again, "...S-sorry-I-"

She interrupted me by reaching back and slapping her own ass with a satisfying smack that echoed down the hall, "Fire at will, cocada~ This booty can take it~!" she giggles, knowing and showing me no mercy whatsoever. I gripped tight around her waist, burying my lips into her chiseled back muscles and moaning into her skin. Her ass had become both my cock's favorite servant, and its most controlling master. She wanted me to break down and spill all the stress from my balls all over her pillowy ass, and so it was happening. Period. I bit my lower lip, crying out and accepting Laura Matuda as the new owner, while my cock started to sing her praises and pay tribute to her perfect ass.

I felt all my anxiety, my frustration, my fears erupt from me in a single moment of passion, leaving me in an unyielding afterglow I've only ever felt by winning in the ring. My eyes fluttered shut while her movements stilled, we leaned into each other...simply enjoying the water and the closeness of our bodies while the water washed away the mess she made me spill.

I hugged her, shamelessly letting my hands glide up to her tits, gently kneading her nipples with my fingertips. Finally not afraid of her, or myself anymore. We stood there, feeling the water grow colder and colder until all the steam had disappeared from the shower.

She reached behind us, turning it off, but still letting me linger against her body.

"I'd put good money down, you're feeling a lot better now!" she giggles, patting my thighs, "Unless you think you're going to need to fire off another round before you're ready to get back into the fight again."

The sincere seriousness of the last thing she said stuck out in my consciousness. It didn't carry her normal happy go lucky demeanor, she was making a promise...A promise to meet my needs whenever they arrived. I realized this wasn't some one off fling at that moment...that this wasn't some kind of weird game or happenstance situation...

She was a sexual partner now.

"I don't think my heart could take it," I rubbed my cheek against her skin, "...but...I also don't...wanna let go..."

"Take your time!~" she insisted, relaxing into her posture, "I forgot to grab towels anyways, so we're kinda stuck in here until we dry off."

"Oh...for fuck sake of course-" I scolded myself too for not thinking of that. That snap back into reality set my brain back into reality, and with reality, comes normal shower thoughts. "...What's a cocada?"

"It's a coconut...cookie? I'm not really sure what to compare it too right now...a little excited at the moment," she sighs with satisfaction, gently rubbing my legs as she speaks, "They're small and absolutely delicious, just like you are~"

Good thing she can't see my face right now to know I started blushing. "...I see...Umm...should I...'take care' of you too?"

"...Nope~ We haven't gotten that far into your training yet, I want you nice and used to the idea of letting yourself feel good before I start teaching you how to make me squirm like that," she gently rocks her ass more against me...but I slide away before it starts to get intense again.

"But-"

"No buts but this one!" she giggles, bumping me with her ass while she reached up to grab her clothes, "I know you too well, and at least for the time being I know you're going to stress out too much about getting me off, so...that will be for another lesson!" she pulled on her tights and gi all at once, "And besides...that build up is going to be so worth it!" she giggles while she pulls her top back on, turning to me and handing me my bottoms back.

"...So you don't want me to do anything until you know I'm not going to stress out about it?" I take my shorts and put them back on, rolling up my hand wraps and putting them in my pockets, "...that's just gonna make me feel selfish and stress me out more..."

"Then let yourself be selfish...and take everything I give you...and when you stop feeling bad about it, then you eat me out until your tongue is as strong as your kicks, deal?" she reaches out a hand for me to take...and when I do I feel something soft and velvety in her palm.

I pull back after shaking her hand and see she had given me something balled up and green, I pinched it, letting it unroll-and it was her panties! I blush, realizing she had put on a lace thong just for me...but I never got a chance to appreciate it this entire time.

"Take good care of them~" she smirks, pinching them from my hand and then shoving them down the front of my shorts. She made extra sure to get them all snug cozy against my manhood by wrapping them around it. I yelped, awkwardly shifting and feeling the fabric slide around my sensitive skin from the slightest movements. "When I get you another pair...I want you to tell me every single, juicy detail about what you did with them, okay?"

She pushed her workout bra into my chest, making me take it too, "And this is your championship belt for taking Laura Matsuda in the ring, and in the shower, fly it proud and make sure everyone knows you have it~" she takes a step back, sizing me up one more time with a teasing giggle...before her gaze sharpened into a tiger's unflinching test of will. "And you score a knockout for me in that ring, okay? Give him an elbow straight from Laura Matsuda."