-- Chapter four --

Chapter four: A Strange Circumstance and The 'Reality'

"Tok Aba, Boboiboy hasn't woken up yet?" Yaya asked after seeing Tok Aba, Boboiboy's grandfather, coming down after leaving Boboiboy's room.

In which, the old man just shook his head with a sad sigh leaving his already tired face.

"I see ..."

It had been nearly five days since the floating island's incident with the meeting with the power sphere, Klamkabot, and the sudden appearance of a nine-tailed fox.

(They knew very well how different that fox was from the one they had seen days before, especially their name, for one was Zen and the other was named Cyclone instead.

And the fact that both the nine-tailed fox shared the same name as Boboiboy's second tier wind element was no mere coincidence at all.

All of them who were present at that time knew very well that something was going on, however, none of them was able to tell what was the problem itself.

How unfortunate, indeed.)

Yaya returned back to the living room where the others were gathered, and upon stepping into the room, she was flooded with questions, in which all of them were about Boboiboy himself.

"Guys, please," she said, looking a little overwhelmed at the question she had received from them. "And no, he hasn't woken up since that day."

Fang crossed his arms. "Why does this have to happen to him?"

"Even if you ask any of us, none of us can give you the answer you want, Fang," Ying told him, her face furrowed at the humanoid alien before turning her attention toward Klamkabot. "Still what was with that offer back then? No matter how I try to think, why did Cyclone want Boboiboy in exchange for the offer to hide you from your capture?"

"And who is trying to hunt you anyway?" Yaya added, taking her seat down on the empty spot where Ying was sitting.

Klamkabot hesitated. "Do you know about an alien called Borara?"

Hearing that name, those who had once fought him froze.

" ... Why are you mentioning him?" Ying asked cautiously after being silent for a while, alongside her friends.

"Because he is indeed the one who is aftering me, and also the reason why I had no choice but to teleport away from his gaps," Klamkabot said, pausing. " ... Have you faced him before?"

This time, it was Fang who spoke. "Yes, in fact, it nearly took our friend's life just to defeat him in order to—"

"Wait, what do you mean by 'defeat him'?" Klamkabot immediately interrupted him. "From what I know, he is still out there and well, with such an arrogant and greedy self that he now wishes to have my teleportation power in his hand."

"Did you just say 'your teleportation power'?" Ochobot then came out from the kitchen with a cup of special ice chocolate in hand.

He was giving it a look of disbelief, unsure of what he had just heard from the power sphere that they had recently brought back.

Klamkabot tilted its head aside.

"Well, I'm a power sphere that has the power of Teleportation," it told them as if it was the most obvious fact to know about.

"But you are the one that gave me that power?" Ochobot looked very confused at the end of his words.

This gave the larger power sphere a pause.