-- Chapter six --

Chapter six: Explanation and a Break

"Welcome back," Kokoci said, "Is there anything that you wish to report back to me, Captain Kaizo?"

Earlier, just as they landed in the station, Commander Kokoci and Admiral Tarung were already there to greet them, telling them to rest until they called for them with Kaizo remaining behind.

Kaizo frowned. "Things didn't go as expected," he said. "Add to the fact that the mission given by that Anonymous person is never complete, that or the mission itself is a fraud."

Tarung narrowed his eyes when he heard that from the Captain. "Explain."

"As the information given, the cave itself did exist and so was the information in it. But it was also where things started to turn stranger and stranger each time," Kaizo said. "First is the fact that a floating island appeared out of nowhere and that is where we met Klamkabot."

At this, Kokoci interrupted him. "And where is this ... Klamkabot now?"

Kaizo paused. "... I'm afraid even I have no idea where he went."

"So you're trying to say that Klamkabot had vanished and was nowhere to be seen?" Tarung concluded.

"I'm afraid so."

"Well then, continue on with the explanation, Kaizo," Kokoci urged, wanting to know more about the strange event both the Captain and the gang had encountered back on Earth.

Kaizo nodded, continuing his report, "Aside from that, we somewhat encountered Borara, a power sphere hunter, not only that, from what I suspected, he too, had met the same fate as Klamkabot did."

"So both Borara and Klamkabot vanished," Kokoci muttered under his breath. "But I doubt that those strange things end here, right?"

"Of course not," the man admitted. "What is even stranger is the fact that we found a rather strange book that Boboiboy's grandfather was to give to Boboiboy himself. Apparently, it's a book that is somewhat connected to what we have found back in the cage."

He paused for a bit, unsure if it was wise to share it with them, but in a split second, he made a decision on the spot. Cautiously, he began while he handed the mission tablet where most of the information was recorded in toward Kokoci, "In a way or so, these two, which I suspect, are somehow involved with a legendary place known as Klazenvery. In other words, it might as well be the History of Klazenvery itself."

Tarung hummed, looking as if he was recalling something. "... History of Klazenvery, I see ..." He muttered. "Where have I heard of this before?"

Kokoci took the time and scrolled through the given information. Though he never once did look up when he answered the currently red skinned humanoid alien, "I believed this might have a connection with the mission that he had taken back then."

"Ah, him, no wonder it sounds so familiar," Tarung said in realisation, "The name 'Klazenvery', I mean."

Kaizo nodded his head, knowing exactly what they were talking about. "With this I'm sure that you already have the basic understanding of what I've been saying, yes?"

"Of course, Kaizo," Tarung agreed. "Why don't you take a break for now, we'll call for you once we're done organising the report we have in our hand."

The man saluted before leaving the control room.

However, right after the door shut behind him, Kaizo instantly let out a frown, just as he glanced toward the side, he could clearly see the armoured wolf standing there, as if it had been waiting for him to be alone.