-- Chapter seven --

A/N: Apologise for not posting any chapters for a couple of months, I'm recently in college and having a rather busy schedule during those times, thus no update for months.

I hope you enjoy this one though, as things are about to get rather ... interesting.

.....

...

.

Chapter seven: A Strange Mission

Boboiboy wasn't sure what he was to expect when there was a sudden announcement told by Kokoci that they had a rather urgent mission.

It was strange, not only that, it also gave him a feeling that this mission might end up with something going very wrong.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm his nerves before they went overload.

"This mission requires you to go to Planet Verlzune, a place that isn't quite known to many aliens like us, so there isn't much information about that planet that we can give you," Kokoci informed them. "However, it's rumoured that in that planet there was a power sphere there, if you find it, you must retrieve it back, understood?"

"Yes, Commander!" The gang saluted.

"But," Tarung interrupted, "This mission only required Boboiboy and Fang, the rest, you will be having another mission under your belt."

"Indeed," Kokoci quickly added right after the Admiral was done, "Yaya, Ying, there is another mission that will be needing the two of you working together with Captain Kaizo for an undercover rescue mission."

Yaya and Ying glanced at each other, confused. "An undercover rescue mission?"

"Yes, we'll be rescuing those that were taken away and were locked in the enemy's base," Kaizo said, entering the control room with both of his arms crossed. "However, the hostages are no normal hostages as one may assume."

"Meaning?" Boboiboy asked.

Kaizo paused, "... Have you ever heard of the Keepers?"

Yaya was the first to respond, "No, we have never heard of that before."

Kaizo then hummed. "The Keepers are a very important being, what are they? Well, we'll talk about it another time, but now, we are to save the subject of one of the Keepers."

He moved toward the monitor and took the tablet from there, giving it to Yaya and Ying. "The most basic information about the hostages are inside, and once you're done, we'll depart immediately, understand? We don't have the time to waste right now as this is an urgent matter."

In the tablet, two people's names and there was a picture of two teenage girls but with a visible fox's appearance on them, especially on their head, the end of their spine and also their sharp, mischievous eyes.

Both were identical, as if they were born as twins, eyes of the golden hue, hair of the fresh fallen snow – along with their fur that reminded them of the fox of the winter season, and their outfits looked rather ... unique.

Those outfits of theirs looked like a mixture of the ancient clothing but also with some Indian and Japanese traditional clothing's style.

"Glaze and Grace ... Isbert?" Ying read the name out loud, side glancing at the Captain, she asked, "What are they?"

"They are of the Sunebi clan." Kaizo didn't say anything more than that. "And for some reason, their clan leader seeks assistance from us, and in return, he will give us a power sphere that he had in his possession."