Meeting Oscar.

"You must be Oscar Piastri."

Oscar turned to face Lando.

"You must be Lando Norris! What a pleasure it is to meet you!"

Lando smiled at his young teammate. Oscar's already getting comfortable around his racemates and he barely knows them! Carlos Sainz walked up to Lando.

"How's the new fella? Is he nice?"

"Oh, he's lovely, Carlos. He's getting on well with everyone else."

"Sí. I managed to speak to him since we were the first ones here. You pair are gonna get on exceptionally well, I can feel it."

"I'm sure we will." Lando couldn't help but smile. Oscar must be great if even Carlos has spoken to him.

Lando walked to the others. Max Verstappen turned to him.

"Hey, Lando! Oscar is so funny! You're gonna be a great pair, and an amusing one, too!"

"Guessing that means Oscar's a nice fella, right?"

"Oh he's a lovely fella!" George Russell chimed in.

"That's nice then! I'd best go speak to him!"

Lando walked to where Oscar was sat on the seaside and sat next to him. He was a very handsome young Aussie, with a middle parting, gorgeous brown eyes and freckles.

"Hi Oscar. How are you doing? I've heard you're getting on well with the others."

Oscar turned his head to look at Lando.

"I'm doing great. The others seem nice offtrack. I'm assuming you are, too."

"I'm great offtrack. But I'm still lovely ontrack. I've been told we'll get on well."

"It already seems like we're getting along."

There was noise over where everyone else is. Lando was guessing the last person had arrived.

"We'd best move over to everyone else. Come on, Oscar!"

The pair walked over to the rest of the drivers. Lando was correct. Pierre Gasly had finally turned up. Everyone boarded a huge boat. They weren't told that this was a yacht get-away, so this is nice.

Lewis Hamilton arranged the event, so Lando was guessing he wanted to surprise them. They were all shown their rooms. But there was one thing strange. Everyone else had their own rooms. Except for Lando and Oscar. They looked at each other, then at Lewis.

"You guys are sharing since you need to get to know each other."

The pair looked at each other again and shrugged, entering their room.

"Thanks, mate." Lando shouted to Lewis.

Lando felt awkward having to share a room with a fella he's just met. But he didn't mind having the company of another as he felt a bit lonely after being dumped by his girlfriend and losing Daniel.

"I guess we should talk to each other." Oscar was a little awkward.

The McLaren drivers got talking. They talked the night away, laughing and joking with one another.

They were all right, Oscar and Lando got on well, very well.

They talked until they fell asleep. They hadn't realised until the morning that they fell asleep in each other's arms. Lando felt strange, but it was a happy kind of strange. He sort of wanted to pull Oscar closer, but he was scared of waking him up. He let go of his sleeping teammate and got changed. He heard his teammate yawn and the bed moving. Lando finished getting ready and walked back into the bedroom.

"Mornin' Oscar."

"Hey Lando."

Lando waited for Oscar while he was getting changed and they both left the room for breakfast.