Christmas.

{⚠️ This one will be short. ⚠️}

Christmas had come around rapidly after race season finished. Lando had his friends, and obviously, Oscar, round his place. Lando bought snacks and drinks for everyone and decorated his house incredibly nice for Christmas. There was a mistletoe in the living room that everyone avoided, for obvious reasons.

Oscar, Max, George, Alex and Charles were sat on the sofa, chatting, laughing and drinking. Lando had a couple of drinks at this point and appeared unfazed by the alcohol. Oscar had one glass in his hand and the others had a few sips of their drinks. Lando sat on the sofa, next to Oscar, and snuggled up next to him. Their relationship had strengthened and was at its strongest. Oscar stood up and shifted around everyone, to the kitchen. Awkwardly enough, he stood under the mistletoe for a bit, unknowingly.

Lando stood up and walked to him and pulled him in by the shirt. He leaned in. Then Oscar did, too. They had each others arms wrapped around one another, keeping each other close and warm. Their lips touched. Lando's grip around Oscar's waist was strengthened and there was a long moment between them. Their breaths were shaky, yet calm and their body languages signalled a true love between them: closed eyes, a tight grip and shaky breaths.

This is what true love meant to the pair.