31 THE CONSOLATION (REYAH)

resposting so we can hit the target votes. next chapter is ready :)

_______________________
Aliyah's POV

I looked up to see Inaya?

What the hell is she doing here?

She gently knocked on the window so I rolled it down.

"Get down from the car." She said.

"Why? Go back to Reyansh." I said closing the window in her face.

"Just listen to me please. Come out." She said softly.

I decided to listen to her as I didn't want to regret anything later.

"What?" I asked after getting down.

"It looks like you need this." She said pulling me into a hug.

What? What is she upto? I don't like her vibe.

"Stay away from my Reyansh. If you dare do anything with him. I won't hesitate to
make your life hell." She whispered, backing away from the hug.

pfft. make my life hell? as if it isn't hell already.

Instead of answering her back or standing up for myself. I just stood there. Like a doormat. Like I was a worthless piece of shit that can't even be bold for once.

She started laughing. She fricking laughed.

She handed me a tissue and then said
"Serves you right for getting close to my guy."

I just stared at her as she continued with her bullshit.

"Stay the fuck away from him. I know you saw us kissing earlier so it's clear he likes me. He's just playing with your stupid dumb heart." She said and my heart shattered into a million pieces.

I thought me and Reyansh had something? Maybe it was just platonic? or one-sided.

She pushed my head up so that I looked at her and then she gave me one tight slap.

Oh hell no, she did not just do that.

"Serves you right once again" She said as she smirked.

Yes, I might be stupid, dumb, worthless or a coward but I will not tolerate someone disrespecting me.

My own parents have not raised their hand at me and she thinks she can? She's so wrong.

I slapped her so hard her head tilted to the side.

"That's for threathening me"

"You bi--" She was about to say something but I had enough of her bullshit.

I slapped her once again, her whole face has become red now.

"That's for slapping me" I said as I got into the car and drove away while trying to fight off the thoughts of being unworthy or stupid or a coward.

I drove for a few minutes and then reached the café we went to yesterday.
The waiter luckily didn't recognise me and took me to the same table we were sitting in yesterday.

I couldn't control it anymore and I started crying. I saw the waiter looking at me from the corner of my eyes but I guess he realised that I needed alone time so he didn't bother me.

I wanted to call my friends and tell them everything but they would quite literally go kill Reyansh even if it wasn't his fault and they would worry too much.

I have this tendency to not tell anyone anything when I'm in pain as it feels like I'm bothering them. No matter how close I am to the person.

Somehow through my tears I fell asleep. For once I was grateful for Kiara gifting me the ability to sleep anywhere. Sleeping made me lose touch with reality for a while.