45 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞.

Aarohi's POV

It's been a week since Kiara's birthday celebration and it was a blast. We had so much fun, except for the part where Ayaan took Kiara away for an hour. I don't even want to think about what they were doing, but anyway. Ew.

Right now, I am doing nothing. Quite literally.

Why am I doing nothing? I don't know. I really don't. It's just one of those days. Maybe I should just do some hacking or stalking.

Wait- stalking! I can stalk someone!

I took my laptop, turned it on and put my password.

People assume hackers or tech people to have complicated passwords but me? it's just ‘’whatisyourproblem?”. Again, I don't know why but it is what it is.

I logged in to my fake Instagram account no one knows about and scrolled through a few mutuals whom I found interesting. My eye caught jiju's profile and I clicked on it just to see pictures of Kiara and him. So many. It unknowingly brought a smile to my face, if there's anyone who deserves everything in this world then it's Kiara. Especially after everything she went through.

I scrolled for a bit until I reached the end and saw a picture of him and the other 3 brothers, which obviously includes a certain idiot named Aarav.

It was a picture of them in a private jet playing cards. That screams rich too. As I was looking through more pictures, I heard the door open and immediately shut my laptop. I'm pretty sure I heard a crack- fudge.

“Chill no one's taking your laptop away” Aarav said as he entered the room while removing his tie. He then tossed his jacket on the sofa and started rolling up his sleeves.

My throat went dry as I watched him do such a basic and normal act but he made it look so hot. There's no denying that he's hot. He's built like a Greek god, no joke. My eyes roamed over his veiny, muscled hands to his shirt which fit him so perfectly I could see his abs. Holy shit.

“I know I'm handsome but are you done checking me out or should I stay here for a bit more time?” He said as I finally came out of my dreamland and stared at him annoyed for interrupting my moment.

“You could've shut your mouth and let me have my moment but no, you had to ruin it! Classic Aarav behaviour.” I said annoyed as he just frowned.

“Okay damn calm down, you can have your moment later. I'm all yours, darling” he said as he winked at me and went into the washroom before I could reply.

Okay, that was hot ngl.

I went back to stalking people and was busy in my Dreamland when someone brought me out of my simp-land by knocking on the door.

I got up to open it and saw Kiara. “kya hua?” I asked confused. “Come to the movie room soon with your boyfriend” She said while laughing and walked away.

(what happened?)

What boyfriend? when boyfriend? how boyfriend?

“HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND” I shouted back but she just flipped her hair and went inside the elevator.

Dost hi sabse bade dushman hote hai.