🪄Forget me Escape me🔑

Request from Shae15426

As pomni layed in bed with light tears in her eyes fearing what caine would do next as he also layed there by her hugging from behind. Caine then gave pomni a somewhat comforting impression and cuddling her more making her feel slightly better before hearing a knock on the door.

"Hey poms you in there" it was jax at the door. Before pomni could say anything caine gently place his hand over her mouth keeping her quiet. Jax a minute later knocks again before he became inpatient and pulled out a key and unlocked the door only to find pomni and caine on the bed together making it more awkward then it is.

"Ooh woah hey there I um see nows not a good time so um I'll just be on my way then" jax said with an odd expression as he slowly walked away only for caine to quickly teleport in front of jax giving him a hard cold stare. "...I wouldn't remember this if I were you jax" said caine before snapping his finger making jax float up in the air and with another snap of his finger jax felt dizzy as both him and caine teleported to jax's room.

Jax comes back to himself as he could not remember what recently happened and before him floated caine. " oh geez what happened" jax said rubbing his head. "Why jax you just bonked your head on something and now your in your room" Said caine in his usual tone. "Well I must be going now so good day jax" before teleporting once again leaving jax confused.

Once caine got back to the room he was  strucked with fear as pomni was nowhere to be found in the room only to find the door left open. Caine in a blink of an eye rush through the door and rush through the halls desperate to find her. Meanwhile pomni was running down to the stage as she was struggling to find someone. It seemed like everyone was on today's adventure and surprisingly nowhere to be seen. Just then caine came around the corner and spotted pomni shouting

"THERE YOU ARE POMNI DEAR!"

and just as pomni heard that voice of his she started running until caine poofed in front of her to which she ran right into his chest and landed on her back panting like crazy. Caine them quickly swooped her into his arms and teleported them back to the room as a now tired pomni was place back to the bed and not a sound was made.

(Here we end with another great idea I hope you enjoyed)