🏃‍♂️Running Neddy (part one)🏇

(Request from Shae15426 once again they gave a another great idea and like i have said before in this fanfic they can sleep even caine so yeah there we go also first time my tadc oc Neddy will be apart of this one)

On one night pomni was in bed with caine and he was resting peacefully, Pomni however couldn't sleep that well at all by how she just wanted to at least take a break from him. She looked at the door in the room and turned to look back at caine as she thought about sneaking out and so she slowly and carefully slipped out of bed making sure not to wake caine as pomni slowly approached the door. To pomni's luck when she open it meaning it was not locked which was odd of caine to not have locked the door. Pomni then crept out the room and into the halls before making a run for it.

As pomni ran she looked back only a second before she ran right into someone as pomni fell backward. She shot back up with fright only to realize who she really ran into. It was just Neddy as they looked to pomni with a shocked to1 concerned expression.

"Oh pomni there you are pal are you alright I haven't seen you for a while"

Neddy said as they lend a hand to pomni helping her get back up.

"Neddy thank God it's just you, listen I need a place to hide caine's obsessed with me and the thing is he's been trying to keep me locked up and..."

pomni was then cut off by Neddy give then a hug which was a bit comforting since pomni hadn't had any interaction with anyone else in a while.

"I'm sorry pomni pal I wished I'd had known sooner, come now pal lets find you a good hiding place oh I know just the spot" Neddy said as they begin leading pomni and just as they started walking they heard a voice which sounded like angry yet frustrated yelping. Pomni and Neddy then turned around to see a faint shadow on the wall to who they know it belongs to.

Neddy quickly bent down to pomni's height and whispered

"pomni get on my back and quickly"

Pomni does just that before caine showed up with frustration only to lay eyes on pomni and neddy down the hall and with a now glaring caine then points his cane at them.

"YOU PARISITE!"

Yelled caine as he the bolted towards them and Neddy with pomni on their back (thank goodness pomni's light)
Made a sprinting run for it. Neddy being the fastest runner is determined they can outrun caine and ran up the halls and out to the open.
Meanwhile jax and ragatha are out on the stage having a conversation.

"So what we haven't seen pomni for while, sooner or later she pop up before we know" jax said grinning.

"Well I'm just worried about her jax who know what she was up to she could be lost in the void again or worst she could have abstracted"

ragatha said with concern and fear. Before jax could say anything they heard distant yelling. As they both turned to see Neddy with pomni on their back running like hell and being chased by caine as they bolted right pass ragatha and jax who now have straight up confused expressions.

Caine could not be more mad, first he wakes up only to see pomni escaped once again, finds Neddy with her on their back and now chasing them down like there's no tomorrow. Caine was so deep in thought he ended up plummeting into a piller losing sight of them.

Neddy and pomni finally made to the spot which was outside the tent and behind some big tree. Beside the tree was a large bush that neddy moved leading down a short tunnal under the tree. Inside was much like a little hideout, comfy and well lit. Neddy set pomni down as they sat down on a cushion getting more comfortable.

"So pomni what do you think are you comfortable?" Neddy asked

"It's really good how'd you find this place?

"Oh well i made it, as it turned out you can dig a hole and make it a hideout anyway is there anything else I need to know about caine?" Neddy ask with concern. Pomni felt nervous but wanted to let out some steam so she replied.

"Well you see caine wanted to keep me to himself and he may have done some things like Kidnapping me, tied me up and... other things I don't like". pomni says as she had a tear in her eye.

Neddy did not know what to say other then saying sorry for how caine treated her. Pomni felt like dozing off to sleep and later does. Neddy placed a blanket over her and says good night and leaves. Neddy once outside places the bush back to hide the hole and heads back to the tent. Not even 20 minutes later and they end up with ragatha blurring out questions about the earlier events. After giving ragatha the answers they then head to their room only to face caine in there waiting for them.

"Where...is...POMNI!"

blurted caine as he moved closer to them with anger and destress.

"Caine you know what you did was somewhat wrong right?" neddy nervously said backing up to the wall.

TO BE CONTINUED...

(Hey there folks sorry to end it here but how about I do a part two if you want so yeah this was the longest I have done for this chapter and thank you for reading and have a good day/night)