💊the Chip&pill gate🛡

(Hey there folks, sorry for not posting for a while but i was caught up on somethings so uh here is a short for you by Littleknightmare and warning theres smut up ahead and for this one I'm still going to throw "family friendly" out the window also hope you enjoy)

It was during one of caine's adventures on what felt like a springy day. when pomni was walking along with the gang talking and basically getting through their day until something exploded which nearly caused pomni and also kinger to abstract leaving them in intense fear as everyone felt worried for when any of then would have abstracted and thankfully no one did. Caine who has witness pomni's near abstraction began to fear that he'll lose pomni forever if she either abstracted or exited the circus and thought of a plan to prevent that from happening as he has obsessively cared for her. He then thought up one that'll for sure do the trick.

Later that night...

As the gang said their goodnights and went into their rooms pomni was getting ready for bed as she removed her hat before looking herself in the mirror, she had her Short brown hair that was tucked in her hat swaying freely and her big eyes that were pinwheels of red and blue. She sighed to herself and continued her routine by undressing herself from her Jester suit to a matching red and blue tank top and shorts. Pomni layed herself in bed as the lights went out and there was only silence. Half an hour goes by as she was just about to drift off to sleep, she felt something touched her cheek making her jump up in shock. She looked around the room in a slight panic but saw no one. Pomni calming down a bit layed back down as she then felt like she was being watched. Another half hour went by as pomni finally fell asleep as a pair of eyes floated beside her, watching her every move in her sleep.

The next day...

pomni now half way awake gets up from bed and yawning as she gets herself dressed for the day. She leaves the room when she was greeted by ragatha and gangle as they all headed down with the others. Just as soon as everyone was together caine pops up and with his thrilling yet loud voice announces today's adventure. Around a few hours later pomni wandered around by herself trying to find whatever it is that she is looking for when caine showed up behind her holding something. Pomni the moment she turned her head jumped in surprise not knowing caine standing there staring at her.

Caine: *clears throat* "Hey there pomni glad I found you, I have something to ask of you" caine said fidgeting with what he had in his hand.

Pomni feeling spectical took a breath looking back at caine.

Pomni: "um...sure I guess so uh what is it you need of me" she said nervously.

Caine: "well you see first I want to put this pill inside of you and I also want to put this chip on you as well" said caine as he moved closer to pomni.

The moment caine spilled it pomni evermore confused to where she couldn't respond to what he said, making caine slightly confused himself.

Pomni: "wait...what" she said taking a step back.

Caine: "Oh pomni my dear don't you worry it won't hurt a bit, it's just so you wont ever leave me by abstracting "

Caine then moved closer to pomni as she didn't like the sound of caine's little plan as she kept stepping back up before bolting away. Caine not a moment later started to give chase as he went after her. Pomni ran as fast as she could, from running in zigzag to drifting corners. unfortunately for her she had been cornered with caine not a moment to soon grabbed her bridle style and carried her away.

10 minutes later...

The next thing pomni knew she was place onto a bed with caine right above her and he was holding what appears to be a red and blue pill and a circle shaped chip the size of a peanut. Caine sat next to her holding her close as he looked her in the eyes with what looks like a love struck expression. Before pomni could say anything caine sticks out his tongue and puts the pill on the tip of it then shoves it into her mouth (as it's one of caine's ways of kissing) nearly causing her to choke as she was forced to swallowed it. Then caine flipped pomni over as he thought of where to put the chip as she began to struggle. Caine then had the idea to put the chip on pomni's upper back and he does so and the moment the chip was put into place it sent shock waves in pomni's body causing her to faint in the process.

(Smut warning!)

As caine sat there he hoped the chip didn't hurt her badly and so he layed her and himself down on the bed bringing her closer to him and began cuddling with pomni in her fainted state. Caine then felt his body getting warmer the more he cuddled pomni. Caine without even thinking placed one hand on her chest and the other on her crotch before he realized what he did, pulling away hesitantly. He then thought for a few minutes that since pomni was knocked out he can do what he pleases with her and so he puts his hand back onto her crotch and rubs it. Then with the other hand Caine holds her in place as he sits them both up on the edge of the bed with pomni on his lap as he continued to rub at her.

Caine began to feel himself get hard from the intention, he stopped for a moment to tare a opening in pomni's jester suit revealing a wet slit so smooth and snow white as caine finds it Irresistibly cute. Caine then shoves a finger in as pomni made a slight Groan despite still being unconscious, as caine shoves another finger in feeling how tight she was. Just hearing the Slight moans of the sleeping jester girl made caine want to burst into a spark of confetti as he took out the precum covered fingers and licked them clean finding the taste as sweet as candy. He then placed pomni on her back as he towered over her crotch not hesitating to lick at her slit clean before reaching over his bottom half and tearing a opening for his large member to pop out throbbing with bits of cum. Caine lines up his cock against pomni's slit as he a sudden brief moment to be hesitant of his actions.

Caine: "wait...what am I doing, I can't do this to her she'll never forgive me" he said as he looked down at pomni with pity.

Caine: "Ooh but I can't control myself she's just so Irresistible... I'm sorry pomni I love you so much"

And with that he thrusted right into her at a slow pace, causing pomni to jerkup  a bit from the sudden pain, little tears forming in her eyes. Caine couldn't help but keep thrusting as he could never imagined how amazing pomni felt as he began to thrust at a quicker pace. Pomni quietly moaning to every thrust, caine once again sticks his tongue into her mouth kissing her to give her more affection.

Three hours and 7 rounds later...

Pomni still hasn't woken up as caine was on his last thrust before Cumming into her overflowing slit, caine ran his hands over pomni's short brown hair feeling the silky-smooth texture before pulling his cock out and began cleaning him and pomni up as he fixed both their torn suits. Caine and pomni layed there in bed, as the long night glimmers away of darkness.

(Hey there folks thanks so much for reading my stories and I'm sorry to announce that I'll be putting this book on pause which does NOT mean it's getting discontinued as l will continue this book, and I'll also start creating new ones so feel free to check out those too thanks again and keep being awesome)