🏃‍♀️Running Neddy (part two)🏇

(Here we have part two yay back at it again with this wonderful story)

As caine floated there for a moment thinking. "So she told you about our relationship huh, well what did she say?" Neddy could only say he had no right to keep pomni away from everyone and forced her into the relationship which she was not ready for. At the time caine thought about it and was starting to feel bad for what he has done to pomni, made her sleep with him, made her uncomfortable by licking her, and anything else he did that wasn't right for a good relationship.

Neddy being a nervous wreck cleared their throat and stood straight.

"Look caine I get that you love her in all but that doesn't mean take her away and lock her up forever, she needs to see the others were like a family and you can't keep her like this or she'll might as well abstract"

Neddy said with confidence. Caine couldn't be more sadden about the whole idea of what was happening, all those feelings were spiraling like crazy.

"I'm sorry Neddy but I can't help it, I needed her, I craved for her and... I love her so much to whenever she is in my grasp I just can't let her go". Caine as he lifted his hand bringing Neddy up from the floor and floating in midair.

"WOAH hey man put me down!" Neddy then starts to struggle.

"I'm very sorry about this but if you can't tell me where my sweet pomni is I'll have to find her myself oh and don't worry I just want to apologize to her and I also can't have you spreading word about any of this so I'll just put you in the hole for a bit" said caine as a small hole appears right underneath Neddy and with that being said caine drops them into it before hearing a faint yell.

Now that caine had handled Neddy he then floated out the room and began his search. He looked throughout the tent but she was not there. Then he went out the tent and to the digital lake but she was not there either. Caine went over to the amusement park but again pomni was not there.

Meanwhile pomni awoke to an empty hideout as she was still half asleep. She then got up and went over to tunnels exit.
"I don't know when Neddy is coming back but maybe if I could just get some fresh air that'll help me out a bit" as she slowly went through the tunnel exit, moved the bit of the large bush and poked her head through the gap of it. As pomni look around she breathed in and out relieving herself. Just as soon as she opened her eyes and looked up into the sky she froze in place fear at what she was looking at. It was caine and he was looking all over the place for her. Pomni quickly ducked back under the bush and down the hideout as she grabbed the nearest pillow and hugged it, hoping she wasn't spotted by caine.

Meanwhile back to caine. He was still looking for pomni when he spotted a bush by tree as he thought he didn't remember putting any bushes by any trees. He went over to the bush to find a small gap between so he moved it a little to find what appeared to be a tunnel. Caine got curious and went down the tunnel only to find...

NOTHING

caine as confused as ever left the hole wandering why that strange hole was there in the first place.
(Spoiler alert a while ago Neddy made a few decoy tunnels)
Caine however now felt like giving up until (once again) he remembered he had the power to summon anyone to him. Feeling the joy of that he takes his hands and snaps his fingers, and strangely enough nothing happens. Caine now even more confused snaps his fingers again and still pomni doesn't appear. Perhaps she was in void or something because that never happened before, as for Caine he was starting to feel strange in a unpleasant way like if he was becoming a Vicious animal ready to strike.

Suddenly caine's colors began to darken and his eyes completely vanished, strings of drool spilling from his Jaws as the one only thing he had in his mind...

Finding pomni

[One hour later]
It was quiet and somewhat dark in the hole that Neddy was in as they were unaware of where they were or what was happening. Neddy then thought of pomni, they could only hope that their friend wasn't discovered by caine if not the decoy tunnels that they made would have worked. For now they'll have to sit and wait the best.

Pomni however felt very lonely as she sit in the pile of pillows waiting. She then had the idea to peek outside to see if caine was still lurking around. To her luck he wasn't as she felt relieved. She then had another idea, maybe she could make a run for it to look for neddy or even the others if caine doesn't catch her.

Pomni as soon as she crawled out the hole and placing the bush back she made a run for the tent. She ran as fast as she could before something plummeted right at her pinning her to the grassy ground. Pomni with her eyes closed can hear heavy breathing as she was unable to move due to the figure pinning her by her arms. Pomni barely opened her eyes and all her fear had a rush hour as she looked at a unsettling sight of none other then caine but something was different about him.

He had no eyes, he was drooling and he had a dark look to him. He then stuck out his long tongue, and licked at her face leaving a mess. He then tried to lift her up but pomni paniced, struggling to break free from his strong grip but Miserably fails.

"Caine please I don't know what's happening please let me go!"

Pomni still unable to free herself gives up, tears in her eyes and no choice but to accept her fate as caine pulled her into a hug as the only thing he said in a statically tone...

"I..love..you..pomni"

(And that's all folks, sorry if this toke a minute I was busy and if anyone wants I can do one last part for this chapter before moving on to other requests which I will still do hoped you enjoyed and thanks for reading)