𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

[UNTIL WE REUNITE]

1.04 || the thought crossed my mind

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

When they get back to the Helicarrier, Althea goes to follow the agents leading Loki onto the ship but Natasha grabs her hand, nodding towards where Steve and Tony were standing. Althea glances over at them to see the Steve watching her as he talked to Tony. "Probably should have clued everyone in to who he was before." Natasha says.

"I didn't owe any of you anything. It's my life." Althea says firmly.

"I get that, Thea. But you stood by and did nothing. That looked bad. Rogers isn't happy." Natasha says. 

"He's my husband, Nat. Fury was aware I wouldn't fight him if it came to that and frankly, you're all lucky I didn't decide to help him. Because the thought crossed my mind." Althea says.

"Probably wouldn't tell Rogers that." Natasha says.

"Sister!" Thor says happily, cutting in before Althea can respond to Natasha and instead, she just grunts when Thor pulls her in for a hug. 

"Yeah, missed you too." Althea says. "Okay, Thor. Crushing my ribs." She forces out and he lets go, patting her upper arm as he holds her at arms length. 

"I don't think any of us realised just how much you tamed Loki until you left." He says.

"Tamed him? Thor he's my husband not my pet." Althea says. 

"Yes, well, you know what I mean." Thor responds and she rolls her eyes. 

"Well, you know what? You came here two years ago and didn't come to look for me." Althea says. 

"I would have but father sent me down here powerless and once I got them back, it was urgent I returned to Asgard." Thor says.

"And then you destroyed the Bifrost." She says.

"Loki told you?" He asks.

"He filled me in a little." Althea responds. "I do still have some questions." 

"Well then come, I'll answer them." Thor says and she nods.

"Sorry, guys. But Fury's going to talk to Reindeer Games and we should probably all be there." Tony says, patting both their shoulders before pulling his hand away when they both look at him pointedly. "You guys can catch up later." He says, walking past them.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·. .·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Althea sighs as she walks onto the bridge, claiming the seat she'd been sitting in before they left for Germany, watching the screen in front of her. "In case it's unclear, if you try to escape, if you so much as scratch that glass," Fury hits a button on the control panel off to the side that opens up the floor beneath Loki's cell. "It's thirty-thousand feet straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works? Ant, boot." Fury says and Loki chuckles as he steps back away from the glass. 

"It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me." Loki says and Althea idly taps her ring against the table.

"Built for something a lot stronger than you." Fury responds.