Prologue

Stars shining bright above you

The scene shows a young boy sleeping on a bed with a blanket covering most of his body except for his head. He seems to be sleeping peacefully, then a person shakes him to wake up but he ignores it. The person continues shaking, and wakes up.

Night breezes seem to whisper "I love you"

The boy opens his eyes, and sees a man in a blue uniform and helmet shaking him with a Pangoro beside the man.

Birds singing in the sycamore trees 

Blue uniformed man: Réveille-toi camarade! (Wake up comrade!)

The blue uniformed man helps him get up and runs to somewhere with the Pangoro. 

Dream a little dream of me

The boy then looks around his surroundings. The area is dark and muddy with small and large craters everywhere. He then looks to his right and sees a man in brown uniform and green helmet hit another man in a gray uniform with a spiked club.

Say nighty-night and kiss me

He then sees a Machamp and Urshifu, both bloodied, fighting to death. 

Just hold me tight and tell me you'll miss me

The boy then turns behind him and sees a man in the same blue uniform as the man who woke him up earlier, trying to crawl away but gets stabbed in the back by another gray uniformed person this time a woman, holding an axe. But she gets grabbed by a Corviknight, and it flies away with the gray uniformed woman.

While I'm alone and blue as can be

He then turns around and sees a man in the same gray uniform charging at him with a bayonet attached to his rifle charging at him but gets kicked away by a Scorbunny. 

Dream a little dream of me

Screams and fighting are then heard, and the scene zooms in to the boy breathing heavily. Then it cuts to black...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.