Sucked in the void

3rd person POV

17 year old Gojo stared at the dying Toji, soon walking off to go see if Riko or Geto was still alive.

As soon as he left, something started to heal Toji, soon bringing his body down to the ground.

... Jujutsu movie

Geto smiled at Gojo one last time before taking his final breath. Gojo let out a few tears, soon teleporting to Jujutsu High to see if his students were alright.

Once he was gone, something familiar started to heal Geto, sucking him down to the ground.

... Shibuya arc

Gojo smirked inside the cube, getting his hair out of the way as he looked at all of the skeletons surrounding him.

He suddenly hummed when a light shown from under him. It started to take him down, he tried to resist, even using his six eyes, but nothing seemed to work.

He grunted as he was finally pulled down, blacking out in an instant.

...

Megumi smirked at the curse, the creature he had summoned was behind him.

"I'm going to die first. Good luck." Was all he said before he was violently shoved away by the creature.

The curse looked at Fushiguro in shock, soon looking back at the massive creature. Once he had looked away, Fushiguro's body started to heal.

He was slowly sinking to the ground, disappearing in an instant.

...

Itadori slumped to the ground, fully unconscious once Choso thought he had defeated him.

Choso limped out of the bathroom, panting tiredly while walking.

Itadori's body started to sink to the ground, healing him on the way.

Choso panted, leaning against the wall. He suddenly gasped when he felt as if he were sinking. He looked down and guessed correctly.

He tried to get his legs out of the ground, but it was hopeless. He grunted, not wanting to go down, but he blacked out in an instant.

...

Inumaki gasped slightly as he looked at the huge explosion that had occurred. He shook slightly, not knowing what to do now.

Before he could think of something, the ground started to take him in. He gasped in shock, narrowing his eyes while looking down.

"Freeze!" He exclaimed, using his cursed speech on whatever was taking him down. But it did not work, he widened his eyes at this, soon slumping as he blacked out.

...

Sukuna smirked at the destruction he had made, soon humming as the ground started to pull him down. He scoffed, trying to jump away but he couldn't.

He was mildly confused, until he tried to use his technique on it. It still didn't work.

He was now extremely confused, tensing up all of a sudden before blacking out.

———————————————————————-
A/n: I know this doesn't make sense, but this could be the same characters from different timelines. For example, I'm snatching the itadori from your manga, but he's still in the anime.

Tbh, I'm confusing myself. Maybe, like, pretend it makes sense. I don't really know by this point. Or maybe you can pretend they're from different anime universes- nevermind.

Nanami stans, you'll get your man soon enough. 😏

Anyway, hope you all enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next one. I love you all, bye mis amores. ❤️