Annoyed

Y/n POV

Once we had finished breakfast, Inumaki offered to pick up and help me wash the plates. I looked at him, my eyes practically gleaming as tears threatened to spill since he was so adorable.

Once the dishes were washed and dried, I headed upstairs to get changed. But not before I told all 8 men to behave. I knew Fushiguro and Inumaki wouldn't be a problem at least.

I quickly put on some ripped, baggy jeans, a crop top and a baggy sweater that you could open. I looked decent enough, deciding to brush my hair out and leave it down.

I grabbed my phone and my wallet, knowing my bank account is going to suffer. But it's all worth it for the HOT guys downstairs.

I slightly smiled, slowly walking downstairs and sighing in relief when I saw how everyone was standing there quietly.

I almost let out a laugh when I saw Fushiguro looking at all of them with a stern expression.

"Okay. Time to go." I exclaimed, making them perk up and look me up and down. Some had blushes while the others smirked.

'Them looking at me like that... MY HEART!' I mentally squealed, quickly turning around to grab my keys.

Luckily, I had borrowed my dads van, so all 8 of then could fit. We all walked out, going towards the van and hopping in.

Gojo obviously picked the passengers seat, the others looking at him with annoyed stare from the back.

Inumaki, Fushiguro, Itadori and Choso were all the way in the back. Choso obviously sitting at the other end since he didn't want to be anywhere near Itadori. And Toji, Sukuna and Geto were in the second isle. They looked neutral, but I could tell they were far from comfortable.

I sighed as I started up the van and drove away, heading towards my favorite mall. "So... when we get to the mall, you'll be stopped a couple of times." I warned them while they all looked at me.

I didn't look back, I could just tell they were. "Why?" Choso asked me curiously. I bit my lip, trying to resist my tempting grin.

"Some people are going to think you're cosplayers. Like when I did when I first saw you guys." I briefly explained ad I stopped at a red light, glancing at them through the rearview mirror. "Some will be men, some woman, others without identification. But please try to be polite. They'll be insistent on taking one or a couple of pics." I pleaded them, driving again when the light turned green. "I'm talking to you specifically, Sukuna." I muttered, making him scoff at me.

I'll take that as a maybe.

Once I reached our destination, I quickly parked the van near the entrance, not wanting to walk too far when we were done shopping.

Everyone stepped out of the van, me staying a bit to give myself a pep talk before following them out. I locked the van and led them inside.

I breathed some air in, smiling in satisfaction at the cool air the mall provided. I looked back and saw how everyone was looking around in curiosity.

I lit up, quickly remembering something. I pulled out two leashes, walking over to Gojo and tying one around his wrist.

"What's this for?" He asked, lifting his hand up and inspecting the leash with a raised brow. I still couldn't see his eyes, hopefully I could buy him some sunglasses like the ones he had when he was young. Even though his six eyes doesn't work here. Thankfully, though, gravity exists here, so his hair was down instead of up.

"Just something I need just in case you...." I trailed off, going over to Itadori and tying the other leash around his wrist as well. "And Itadori try to run off somewhere." I smiled, waving everyone over so they could follow me.