Cosplayers or the real deal?

Y/n POV

I smiled as I waited for the popcorn to fully cook inside the microwave, because I'm too lazy to do it on the stove.

As I was waiting, I tapped on the counter, suddenly thinking of Gojo's theme song.

You: Is you say, 'Daddy's home,
Daddy's home for me'
And I know you've been waiting
For this love in your day
You know your daddy's home

As I was singing my phone suddenly rang. I turned around and grabbed it from the counter. I suddenly beamed when I saw who it was.

"Hey, girl! What's up?" I greeted my best friend, taking the bag of popcorn out of the microwave once the time was done.

"Just wanted to see if you finished the latest Jujutsu Kaisen episode?" F/n said as I practically felt her grin.

(Spoilers!)

I laughed as I dumped the popcorn into the bowl. "Yep! I literally cried for poor Itadori when he saw the destruction Sukuna caused. He's still hot, though." I smirked, grabbing some chips, cookies and candies as I made my way towards my living room.

"Shut up! That scene was so sad! But I couldn't help but laugh a little when the intro came out during that scene. Especially the first part." F/n laughed through the line making me chuckle.

"I know! That was so random. I mean, I love that intro, but come on!" I laughed as I sat down on my couch.

Today was my lazy day, and on lazy day I eat whatever I want while watching movies, animes, etc.

I grabbed my remote and switched on the TV. I had ordered some pizza before, so it should arrive in about a few more minutes.

"But, I gotta say, Toji in this season... GIRL! He's so freaking hot!" F/n practically screeching in my ear. I winced as I pulled my phone away from her volume. As soon as she stopped yelling, I put the phone back in my ear.

"I know. I mean, if Fushiguro's mom doesn't want him, I do." I joked, knowing full well that will never happen since they're, you know, fictional.

"Unfortunately, I will stay by my beautiful Levi's side. He's stoic and mean, but deep down he cares deeply for the people that are close to him." She sighed dreamily while I smiled.

I clicked on Peacock, wanting to watch the FNAF movie for the millionth time. You can't blame me. Blame Josh Hutcherson.

"Oh, yeah? You're an Attack on Titan stan, huh?" I asked her, watching as the movie started.

"Uh, yeah! You can't deny the hot men that are in that anime. Including Eren! But my loyalty stays with shortie." She huffed through the line, making me laugh at her.

"I wonder how tall he is compared to you. You're not exactly tall yourself, you know." I teased her. I could practically feel her pout through the other line.

"Shut up. I'm very much aware of that painful fact." She sighed while I chuckled at her.

"You crying?" I asked her, using Gojo's line from when he teased Utahime.

"Whatever." She laughed while I laughed as well. "Oh! I gotta go, my rides here. Gonna go visit my sister. See ya!" She said, making me shake my head.

"Bye." I said, hanging up as I watched the FNAF movie. The intro was just coming up, making me jam to the kids singing.

I suddenly perked up when I heard a loud thud come from upstairs. I paused the movie and looked up with an unimpressed loom.