Job almost done

Y/n POV

I pursed my lips as I stared at Toji with intense eyes. "I'm sorry to say that you won't be getting anywhere near Satoru today." I stated, getting into a stance.

"And why's that? You think a little girl like you is going to stop me?" Toji smirked, also getting into a stance.

"That's the plan." I smiled at him tauntingly, making him laugh a bit before quickly disappearing.

I looked around quickly, ducking before he could pierce me with his sword. He soon brought a leg up to kick me in the gut, but I evaded his attack by backflipping away from him.

Once I stood back up again, I saw how he was looking at me with an intrigued stare. "Those are quite the reflexes. No one has ever moved as quickly as I have." Toji smirked down at me. "The Star Plasma Vessel is gone, along with Satoru Gojo. I had hoped to take you down with this attack, but I guess I lost my edge." He spoke again, straightening his posture.

I raised a brow at this, still keeping my guard up. "Hmm. You were the one who was slowing us down, correct? With that stupid reward for Amanai's bounty." I said to him, making his eyes slightly widen on how I knew that.

"That's correct. I'm surprised you figured it out. When facing people without openings like Gojo, you have to first create ups and downs leading to several false goals." Toji explained while I put a hand on my hip, looking at him with narrowed eyes.

'He's still hot as fu-.' I thought, soon being interrupted when Toji started speaking again.

"I had a good laugh when those star religious group men went to Okinawa. It sucked that none of the sorcerers around her died. But if I hadn't set that time limit on the bounty, the chances are that Gojo wouldn't have released his technique until the very end. Though, he can't really do it now, since you interrupted." Toji smirked, straightening his back up and gripping the sword tighter in his hand.

"Hmm, what a great plan you had. Too bad...." I trailed off, soon appearing behind him in an instant. "It didn't work." I smirked, kicking him away as he landed on the wall.

He turned in my direction, keeping that smug smirk on his face while putting his sword away.

'I never realized I would be this fast. And I adapted so quickly! I never tested my speed out before, so this is perfect.' I thought, keeping my guard up in case he starts to attack.

I watched in disgust as Toji's curse spit out a blade for the man to use. In an instant, he was gone. I kept my eyes sharp, watching him jump from tree to tree, trying to confuse me.

In a flash, he started to run in my direction. I pursed my lips and held my hand out, using infinity, I pushed Toji away.

Though, it was only temporary.

Toji flew away, but after a couple of seconds, he smirked while slamming into various walls of many houses.

I carefully walked towards the destruction I made, not being able to see Toji anywhere.

'He's a big, strong, muscle-y man. How did I lose him?!' I thought, my guard up and my eyes sharp in case of an upcoming attack. "The curse that's attached to your waist, is it helping you so you can win easily?" I teased the man, knowing full well that he's angered by people calling him weak. Even if it's indirect.

As soon as the dust cleared, I saw an empty, destroyed house in front of me. I then heard footsteps nearing in my direction.

The footsteps stopped, a gust of wind soon hitting my face as Toji started to leap from tree to tree again.