Chapter 68

" It's going to rain " Hyunjin looked out to see the outside dark and gloomy

" It's going to rain " Hyunjin looked out to see the outside dark and gloomy. Not a single star was present in the night sky.

" Are you looking at this sky too Luna?" His heart heavied with guilt as he remembered his love.
" I know you must be scared and lonely. " he closed his eyes to suppress his emotions. " Please tell me where are you ." He clenched his fist and banged on it while breathing hard.

"You can't just vanish from my life again. I am going to find you soon" For him it felt like the gloomy night sky and the rain would help him deliver this  message to her.

Flashback ~

I was between an important meeting when i received a call . At first I thought to ignore it but when I saw the name of the caller id was Luna i quickly picked it up . Generally she wouldn't call me at this time of the day since I have told her earlier that I was having a meeting with a foriegn client. But i know that she knows that too that I would never ignore her call . Even if i have something important to do but she is more important to me than anyone else in this world.

" Hello ? Luna ? " I heared heavy breathing for her from the opposite line which made me worried. Is everything alright in the orphanage? Did something happened?

" Please ....please save me . They are hear Hyunjin! They are to take me away .....please save me ...."  Her voice felt like she was crying and was having a panick attack .

" Luna what happened?? Where are you ? Who are they ??? " Before she could say more i rushed out of the meeting room ignoring the damn clients. F*** it !! she is more important to me than anyone else in this world.

" It's them Hyunjin....It's them!

! BTS!

" Please rescue Hyu-na from here I hide him in the cupboard. "  I can hear the pain in her voice . I won't let them hurt either of them .

" Don't..don't panick love I am coming right now. I will be there in a minute just hang on ...."  I assured her as I rushed out of the building and sat on my car. The call ended before i can complete my sentence.  I tried to call her multiple times but it showed switched off. I cursed underneath my breath . My heart beat loudly against my chest as i speed the vehicle on its fullest. I broke all the traffic rules . Hell with it !  I rushed as fast as i could .

" I won't let anything happen to both of you ." I chanted until i reached my destination.

Entering the orphanage i saw multiple dead bodies pilling up on the floor . Everything was shattered with broken objects and bloods. I don't wanna assume the worse case scenario.  Please be safe . I searched for them in every corner of the floor until i went to the 1st floor in vain.