乇卩丨丂ㄖᗪ乇 ㄖ几乇: Cursed

"Good Morning,"

A pair of eyes slowly open, adjusting to the dimmly lit room. They stare down at a pair of red sneakers and black pants as a women's voice calls out to them.

The scene changes to a pink haired girl with brown eyes sitting on a couch slowly coming to. She's wearing a white t-shirt, black pants and red sneakers. She slowly looks up, and sitting across from her is a beautiful young woman with a voluptuous body, white skin, blue-green eyes. Her most distinctive feature is her long, beautiful crimson hair. Her legs are crossed as she sips her tea.

The pink haired girl looks around the room before her eyes settle on the crimson haired woman again.

"So, which one are you right now?" She says.

"Wait... Aren't you...." The pink haired girl tries to speak.

"Rias Gremory. I'm the ORC president and a third year at Kouh academy."

The pink haired girl thinks for a moment. "Himejima... Senpai!"

"You might not want to move too much." Rias points to the red ropes around the pink haired girls' body embedded with multiple seals.

"What is this?" She asks, looking at the ropes holding her arms still.

"I'm not sure you should be worrying about others, Itadori Yuki." Rias sets her tea cup down and walks over to Yuki. She sits down on the younger girl's lap and holds her chin up. "It's been decided that you'll be secretly executed~"

卂匚ㄒ 丨: ㄒ卄乇 ᐯ乇丂丂乇ㄥ

Sendai city, Itadori Residence.

"Hello, Sugisawa Hospital."

"This is Yuki," The scene changes from outside the house to inside, by a window illuminated by the bright evening light from outside is a girl with long messy pink hair with an undercut. She has on a yellow hoodie with black pants and red sneakers, she is currently talking on the phone. Her name is Yuki Itadori. "I just called earlier."

"I'm sorry to keep calling, but how is my grandpa doing?" She asks. The scene switched to the other line where a nurse is on the phone talking to Yuki.

"Huh? I thought they already told you." The nurse says. "Oh, please hold on, I'll go ask myself." She gets up from her swivel chair and walks away from the phone as her co-workers watch her leave.

"Itadori-san never uses his call button."
"It's scary that he doesn't."

The nurse from before opens a door to a patient's room. "Itadori-san, you have a phone call. Yuki-chan's asking if you want her to bring any-"

"Leave me alone!" Yelled and old man. He's laying in a hospital bed. "Tell her not to come!" He yelled at the nurse. "She should go to her club! Her club!" He yells so loud that Yuki can hear him from the phone. Yuki then puts the phone back to her ear.

"You heard him. What club are you in, Yuki-chan?" The nurse asks as she gets back on the phone.

Yuki then makes a face as she thinks for a second.