Characters' Aesthetics 🌷

° Aahaan Mehta °

-25 years old, CEO of Mehta Pvt Ltd.

- Introverted and mysterious (is midnight rain).

- Experienced heartbreak, vowing to shield his heart from further pain.

- In a world of boys, he is a gentleman.

Family :

- Grandfather: Mr. Raj Mehta, owner of Mehta Pvt Ltd and remarkably chill and caring grandfather.

- Father : Mr. Sooraj Mehta, a cool and open-minded chairperson of Mehta Pvt Ltd.

- Mother : Mrs. Harsha Mehta, a strict yet soft-hearted professor.

- Sister : Dhriti Mehta, a 23-year-old interior designer.

Friends :

- Viraj Kapoor : The smart and bad boy of the group (even the devil takes notes from him). He is 25 years old and an Executive Security Consultant. His smirk could charm a judge into early retirement.

- Reyansh Sharma : The artistic one in the circle. He is 24 years old, an Investment Tycoon and loves art. If kindness were a currency, he'd be a billionaire in hugs and smiles.

- Kiaan Chopra : The humorous friend of the group. He is 24 years old and a Global Hotelier. His jokes are like Wi-Fi - not everyone gets them, but when you do, life suddenly makes sense.

- Prisha Chopra : Kiaan's sister, she is 22 years old and an Art therapist.

° Nitisha Khanna °

-22 years old, Selectively extroverted, radiating sunshine and positivity.

- Data analyst with a love for writing, reading, and Taylor Swift.

- Hopeless romantic, firm believer in destiny and meant-to-be connections.

Family:

- Mother : Mrs. Avantika Khanna, a sweet school teacher.

- Father : Mr. Darsh Khanna, owner of a Technology business.

- Sister : Vaani Malhotra, married to Aman Malhotra. They're dancing through life together, with a love story that only they can write.

Friend :

- Sriti Khurana : Jewellery designer and a long-time friend since university, adept at handling the rough edges in their friendship. She is bold, fearless, and always ready to rescue the day, or at least rescue the last slice of pizza. She's the friend who dives into adventures without any script.

-----------

Hola lovely readers!!!! 💖

Before you close this, tell me - how's life treating you? How are you doing? And in case you are having a tough time, remember, tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities. You've got this! Also, Don't forget to be yourself. There is no one better. ;)

Andddddddd get ready for Aahaan and Nitisha's story!!!! Their playlist and prologue are up next, and the chapter 1 of their journey hits the screen on Wednesday. Can't wait to share the excitement with you all. Have an amazing day!

- Love, Meera

Follow me on Instagram for more updates and spoilers, meera_writes13