3

10 years after Magnus and Alec's wedding they introduce a babygirl into the world unfortunately things don't go as planned leaving both parents devastated.

Alec and Magnus get married after Jonathan is finally defeated and as a wedding present to the newly weds clary creates a binding rune for Alec and Magnus, which binds Alec's soul with Magnus'. If Alec dies, so does Magnus and vise versa. This was definitely a shocker for everyone in the Institute since runes like that were supposed to only exist for the Angels but Clary was able to create her own after finding out that the pure angel blood makes Jace and Clary more long lived, like a silent brother. This is good because Izzy is now married to Simon and living an undead life as a vampire.

Raphael is still a vampire.

Luke is still a werewolf but is now in a happy relationship with Mayrse and they now have an 7 year old son named Lucas Maxwell Garroway.

After being married and Setteling into their new life Alec starts going on missions again, however, on one mission, a young seelie princess was being threatening by a greater demon, Alec intervenes and saves the poor Fae and brings her back to the seelie realm, where he finds out the seelie was Meliorns new charge. As a  thank you Meliorn gifts Alec a magical seelie flower and tells Alec to make a tea with one flower petal and a drop of Magnus' blood on each full moon of March and drink it before being intimate with Magnus. Once he does, he will be rewarded with life. Alec goes home to tell Magnus, and after discussing it, he does as he's told, and 7 months later he he gives birth to a baby girl that they name Mentari unfortunately one day alec and Magnus leave Rafael and Max at home to babysit Mentari as a punishment to the two boys and a magical accident occurs and Mentari is sucked into a portal to the future.
__________________________
Danny Griffin as Peeta Mellark

 __________________________Danny Griffin as Peeta Mellark

First movie : 17
Last movie: 19/20