[T. H.G]

Katniss kisses Mentari's forehead after she braids her hair. Her hair is long, reaching a little pass her waist.

Mentari fixes her hair : “Imma go hunt with Gale, you coming today?”

Immediately Magnus and Alec narrow their eyes looking very suspicious.

" Who's Gale? How old is he? "

" A boy" Mentari Deadpaned.

Alec huffed. " No boys" .

Magnus, Finnick, Haymitch, Rafael, Maxwell, and Jace all muttered in agreement. No boys till Mentari was at least 3 centuries old.

Caterina and Madzie laughed. Madzie gave Mentari a sympathetic look.

Katniss: "Not today, I'll be at the market ” (Katniss walks down the stairs, v.o.) “But I’ll be back. I love you.” (Katniss grabs her coat and Buttercup; Mentari's cat, hisses at her angerily) “I’ll still cook you.” (Katniss opens the door, she's almost out the door when she hears her little sisters voice, " You're not cooking my angel baby Katniss! "

A few people laughed while Magnus looked scandalized by the mer thought of a cooked cat.

Mentari rolls her eyes at her screen sister. God, Katniss hated—No loathed her angel baby, and she'd never know why. Butterscotch and Katniss were like two older siblings constantly at each other's throats at all times of the day.

They never saw eye to eye.

[A series of scenes display the poor state of District 12 with Mentari running through the village. She slips under the District Boundary and goes into the woods. it was obvious she wasn't supposed to be doing this because the girl looked nervous, glancing all around her as if she'd get caught but underneath that was a confidence, like she was at one with the woods and knew what she was doing]