Time vs Hydro

Neuvillete: This Court is now in session.

As Furina stood on stage surprised by what happened. She looked over at Noct who had his arms crossed as he looked at her. 

Furina: Ah, so this is what it is. Yes... You deserve praise for the effort you took to raise the dramatic stakes. Do not forget, however that I am Focalors, the God of Justice__ The Embodiment of justice itself. Does it not strike you as even the least bit absurd to bring the very concept of justice to trial? 

Neuvillete: May I interpret these words... as your refusal to stand trial? In that case, you will have the opportunity to defend your honor through a duel.

Everyone looked to find Clorinde walking to Furina, sword in hand. 

Furina: You... You would draw your blade against a god?

Clorinde simply pointed her sword at her waiting for her decision.

Furina: I see... It seems like you have made up your mind.

Shortly, Furina raised both her hands. 

In the stands, Lumine and Paimon were surprised by her action. 

Paimon: Paimon can't believe it... She... She just surrendered!? 

As everyone was shocked by Furina's action, Noct remained unconvinced. 

Noct: Shall we Furina..Don't want to keep the audience in suspense. 

Neuvillete: The court asks the prosecutor to please take the stand.

Noct stepped forward. 

Noct: Thank you, your honor.

As the two took their spots, the trial was about ready to begin.

Furina: Also, please allow me to ask, as the final question before the trial begins. Just how much work did you do to force me onto this stage? 

Noct: Hardly any, I was bait... though if I'm being honest. It was the others work who worked hard on getting everything together. 

Furina: Then I am to guess your role as "bait"? I suppose to keep me distracted with something once I found you in Poisson. You made sure that I didn't notice anything amiss, before revealing yourself as my prosecutor once we'd arrived onto the stage...

Noct: Well... I had an alternative reason.

Hearing him say that, even Neuvillete was surprised.

Noct: It was so you, can confess anything I wanted to hear. But were here now, the show must go on right? 

Furina: Hehehe, is that so? Then I suppose I must have missed my final chance... It's fine. It matters not. What's done is done. The stage is already set, so there's no reason to disappoint the audience. Let's see this trial through to the very end!

She points at him .