Special: Fontinalia Festival Part 3

During the entire film Festival, Both Furina and Focalors were hard at work with there films. Noct was with Clorinde as he helped her get down on the monster that attacked her.

It was 2 days, before the finals. Noct was walking along the water bank with Clorinde , she had the day off. 

Noct: It's nice seeing you like this... 

She turned and looked at him. 

Clorinde: How so? 

He stepped forward as he stood in the water. 

Noct: Well, normally your all quiet and serious about your work. I wouldn't trust anyone else to protect Focalors. You are in an Inazuman sense...her " Kagemusha." 

She looked at him confused.

Clorinde: " Kagemusha"? 

Noct: It means " Shadow Warrior"... though you two are different in appearance. I can most - 

Something hit him in the head as he falls back in the water. 

???: After that stunt, you pulled ! I'm surprised how I'm not there yet to kill you! 

Clorinde looked down to find Noct in the water as he was surrounded by ruins. 

Clorinde: What is...

Noct(2): ALSO KEEP THE DAMN RIDEWATCH!!!! FUCKING ASSHOLE!!! 

The counterpart left, and the reflection returned to normal. 

Noct: Ow... 

He sits up and holds his head, as Clorinde picked up the object that was thrown at him. 

Clorinde: Here...

She hands him the ZI-O II black Ridewatch. He grabs it and puts the two back together. 

-Zi-O II- 

Noct: Well guess I get to keep it. 

Rukkhadevata: Wonder if he managed to remove all the pollution? 

Noct stands up and noticed something off in the distance. 

Noct: Is that ? Furina and her Film crew? 

She looked over and see's them as well. 

Clorinde: They must have just finished Filming and are celebrating. Wanna go say hi? 

He nods as they made their way over. When they arrived, Noct met some people visiting from Inazuma. 

 The first person was a man, with blue hair and looked like an important figure. 

Noct: Hello, my name is Noct. 

Ayato: Greeting, I'm Kamisato Ayato

Ayato: Greeting, I'm Kamisato Ayato. The Current head of the Kamisato household and leader of the Yashiro Commission. Noct... I feel like I heard that name somewhere.