An Archons Sin

As Noct was walking back to the court of Fontaine. It was dark out, he looked towards Liyue and sees the lanterns taking flight. 

Noct:.... 

He was upset that he had to leave Furina alone to enjoy the festival by herself. But he knew her mission was too important. 

Noct: Focalors... you got alot of explaining to do. 

As he walked back, he ran into Clorinde and Navia. They told him that they simply planned on visiting Chenyu Vale. They parted ways as Noct arrived at the Court of Fontaine, he entered Palais Memonia and went up to Focalors room. 

Melusine: Oh , Lord Noct are you looking for Lady Focalors? 

Noct: Yeah, I take it she is at the Opera Epiclese? 

She nods.

Melusine: Yup, though for some odd reason. Their are no shows or trials today? 

Noct: I think I know why... 

He leaves the Memonia. 

He arrive and entered the Epiclese, inside was a Melusine as she stood guard. She told him there was no shows today. 

Noct: I'm here to see Focalors.. 

He walks past it and entered the theatre. He looks down towards the stage and finds her Dancing alone. She ended her dance as she curtsy towards an imaginary crowd. 

Focalors: I can feel you looking at me, Noct

Focalors: I can feel you looking at me, Noct. What brings you back to Fontaine? 

He begins walking down towards her. 

Noct: You know as well as I. Furina's Curse... tell me. 

She smiled , putting her hands behind her back . 

Focalors: As you remember, I intended to kill myself to not only fool the heavenly principles. But to return to power of Hydro back to the Sovereign dragon,,, Which in this case, is Sir Neuvillete. 

He stepped onto the stage . 

Noct: But what does that have to do with Furina? Her curse... her suffering.