SYNOPSIS:

SYNOPSIS:

Detective Agent A.K.A. Blondé tried to solve a mystery case eight years ago. However, till now there's still no clue about the Lost City. As if the said City just vanished into thin air. How can he determine the exact location when in fact there's no such place in the first place... There was no map to use to locate it after all. But what about the only survivor who happened to escape in such a place? Is that person telling the truth or everything was just an illusion because of so much hunger and fatigue? Until one decade had passed... Blondé happens to discover news about the disappearance of a Group of Students in a deserted region where the said City can be located. Is there a possibility that this time, he will succeed in finding the entrance of the Mysterious City called Tierra Del Fuego (Land of Fire)? What if he finds out but there is no turning back... Is he going to regret everything?

"If you enter, you'll get lost forever..." he reread thrice what was on the signboard.

"What the heck is this?! A joke? Then, who's that lone survivor he interviewed before?" 

____

This Story was based on an Urban Legend. Any similarities to any works are just coincidences only. The following Chapters may contain inappropriate characters and text and may not be suitable for young readers so read them at your own risk!