Proluge

( I forgot to do this on my other books lol)

The Starclan clearing was silent as Day'star's voice echoed, "Once stars fall from the sky, blood shall rise and all peace shall be forgotten." Everyone turned to look at her, their eyes filled with concern and confusion. Sun'star was the first to speak up, "What does it mean?" Fire'star, the once wise leader of  Thunderclan, looked at them both gravely, "I wish we could stop this from happening, but Day'clan may have to face something bigger than ever before." Sun'star gasped at his words, her mind racing with questions and fear. 

Day'star looked at Sun'star and spoke softly, "All we can do is give them the warning and hope they can get through this." Suddenly, Pine'star appeared out of nowhere, interrupting the tense moment. "I believe it is time," he said to Fire'star who nodded in agreement. "We must tell her," Fire'star said, his voice heavy with responsibility. 

Sun'star whispered the ominous phrase to herself, "Stars fall from the sky..." She couldn't shake the sense of foreboding that filled her. What did it mean? What was going to happen? The air was thick with uncertainty and fear as the clan leaders prepared for the worst.

( yes, I know it's super short)