Chapter 3: SandKit

SandKit was on a mission to find the moss ball he had hidden the other day when he spotted his adopted sister HoneyKit being chased by SilverMew. "Get back here!" HoneyKit shouted as she ran away from SilverMew, who looked tired and exasperated. HoneyKit was coughing badly, but she seemed to think that running around was more important than resting.

SilverMew was trying to keep HoneyKit inside, but she was determined to run around and play. "Seriously HoneyKit! You need to rest, otherwise you'll get very sick!" SilverMew said, sighing as the kit started coughing again. SandKit could see that HoneyKit was clearly unwell and needed to rest, but she was too stubborn to listen to anyone.

SandKit walked over to HoneyKit and tried to convince her to listen to SilverMew. "HoneyKit, I think you should listen," SandKit said softly, hoping to reason with her. But HoneyKit was too busy complaining and coughing to pay any attention to him.

WillowHeart, HoneyKit's adopted mother, rushed over when she heard HoneyKit coughing and asked, "HoneyKit! My baby, are you okay?!" The kit shook her head and replied, "I don't feel good mama." WillowHeart looked at SilverMew and sighed. "I'm trying to keep her inside, but when I turned my back, she ran out."

WillowHeart scolded HoneyKit, "HoneyKit if you want to get better, you have to stay inside and listen to SilverMew!" But HoneyKit was not in the mood to listen. She complained again, "But I don't wanna!"

SandKit slowly backed away, hoping that HoneyKit would eventually listen and rest. He knew that if HoneyKit did not rest and take care of herself, she would get sicker, and that was the last thing he wanted to happen to his beloved sister.

( yes, it's super short I'm sorry T.T)