Chapter 2: Breeze'kit

Chappie 2!! Heh, okay on with it!

Breeze'Kit, a young kit, was sound asleep in the nursery, which was a cosy and peaceful place. Suddenly, Lilykiy, his friend and playmate, barged in, causing a loud commotion and jarring Breezekit awake. Startled and disoriented, he looked around to see what was happening. Lily'Kit, who had a mischievous look on her face, was standing in front of him, impatiently tapping her paw and yelling, "Wake up! I'm bored!" Breeze'Kit rubbed his eyes, trying to shake off the drowsiness and figure out what to do next.

Breeze'Kit was feeling groggy and tired as he woke up from his disturbed nap. He looked over at his sister, who was already bouncing around, "Ugh, can I just sleep for a little longer?" he asked her, hoping to catch a few more minutes of rest. His sister rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Fine," she said, "but don't get jealous when you see me playing with someone else and having way more fun than I did with you!" With that, she skipped off to find another cat to annoy.

Breeze'Kit watched her go, feeling a mix of annoyance and amusement. He didn't hate his sister, but she could be super annoying sometimes. He closed his eyes and tried to go back to sleep, but the sound of his sister's playful meows and the rustling of the moss made it impossible to do so. He sighed and resigned himself to the fact that he was up for the day.

Breeze'Kit had been sound asleep for what felt like an eternity. When he had finally stood up, he tried to walk but found that his front legs were really stiff. He struggled to walk and almost fell over, letting out a painful "Ow!" as he stretched out, hoping to loosen them up. Flower'Kit, who was also in the nursery, noticed his discomfort and asked if he was okay. Breeze'Kit nodded, grateful for her concern, and smiled at her. He was relieved that Flower'Kit was there instead of Lily'Kit, who could be very annoying at times.

The young cat struggled to take a few steps forward, his legs feeling clumsy and uncoordinated. He stumbled a few times, but eventually managed to keep his balance and walk a few steps without falling over. As he stood there, he looked around curiously, wondering what the day had in store for him.