shocking yet surprising truth

Qin group started to regain its fame and shares . Within a short span of time Aelius made a great progress and started to repay the debts . Harsh called Aelius and he told him that "Sir , If you're free let's meet immediately . I've something important to tell you ." Aelius understood that it must be about Yuki Qin . He asked Harsh to spit it out immediately . Harsh told only the name of the Yuki's father . The mobile fell down from the hands of Aelius . He was in utter shock . He felt guilty and at the same time he seems to be quite happy .

  Harsh came to Aelius's room and Aelius ran towards Harsh and holded his hands  and asked him , "Is Yu..ki.. yuki.. my bro.. brother's son ?" You're right , replied Harsh . Aelius was too guilty as he killed his own brother's wife . Aelius asked , "If it is so , why my brother didn't file any complaint against me or why he never searched for his child ? What's wrong with him ?" Harsh said that his brother has died a year ago in an accident and Yuki was brought up all by his mother . Tears rolled down . Aelius couldn't control himself and shouted in agony . But Harsh comforted him and told Aelius please don't be guilty . It seems that you haven't made the accident . A lorry hit them and escaped from the place ; your brother's wife inorder to save their life asked the driver to drive fast and they were overspeeding . The driver lost his control and hit your car . Only this was happened that day . So don't be guilty . Then Harsh handovered a pendrive to Aelius and told  there is a  CCTV footage in it .

  Now , Aelius was relieved a bit and told Harsh " It seems to be fate " . He ran to Yuki and told him that " whatever may happen but I won't leave you at any cost . I'll always be in your side . I won't let anyone to separate us ." Yuki holded a finger of Aelius by his cute little hand . A drop fell in the hand's of Yuki . On seeing this Harsh became happy and told Aelius not to reveal this to anyone because now Yuki is not only the heir of Qin group but also Zheng group . If Zhengs came to know about this ; for sure they won't allow Yuki to be with you . 

  Aelius recollected his past days in which he played happily with his brother . And how his brother Luo was being an all-rounder . But things turned down when Luo fell in love with the heiress of  Zheng group . Yes , Yuki's mother belong to the family of zheng's . Qin family ordered Luo to stop those things immediately . Luo became mad on hearing those words from his parents . In order to marry her , he started working for zheng group .

  Both Qin group  and Zheng group quoted a amount for an auction . Both group were rivals . Whole business industry was looking forward for their winning . Qin group failed in the auction just by the difference of one dollar . Qin group was shocked and became suspicious . They began to think how it could be possible to quote exactly one dollar higher than the amount we quoted . On seeing the CCTV footage they found that Luo was the reason behind this . Whole Qin family shocked and they drove out Luo  from Qin group immediately and it was announced that , " From now ,  Aelius will be the only heir of Qin group " . That was the day Aelius lastly saw his brother . After that no one from Qin group was in contact with Luo .

  Yuki started to cry and Aelius came out of the thoughts and started to take care of Yuki . He asked maids to prepare a bowl of porridge for Yuki . Everyone in the Qin group became surprised to see the drastic change of Aelius .

  Four years passed by . Finally Aelius repaid the debts and rescued his parents . First his parents were  against the adoption but gradually their heart melted by the cuteness of Yuki . Eventhough they don't know that Yuki is their real grandson , they started to accept him as their grandson . But they was worried about the future of their son .

  Aelius and his parents decided to send Yuki to school . Aelius was all busy in choosing a best school for Yuki . And his parents took Yuki to buy the things like bag , notebooks , pencil box etc... They  are looking forward for Yuki's first day to school . Finally the day came... Aelius and Yuki shared some cute moments and he left Yuki at his class and went to office . Unlike others , Yuki was very excited and he sat with a smile in his face . He also tried to console his classmates too . In the meantime , his class teacher arrived .

  She entered the class with a warm smile in her face . Yuki greeted her and asked her to help him in consoling his classmates . She was stunned with Yuki's mature behaviour at this young age . Then both consoled everyone in the class . After consoling everyone , she introduced herself to the class that her name is Luna . Yuki liked her name so much and he thought about his father's name... Luna asked everyone to introduce themselves . Everyone started to  introduce them to their class . Yuki raised up from his seat and introduced himself as Yuki Qin with his cute smile . Luna liked Yuki's smile . As the days passed by , they both shared a special bond .

  Yuki , always talked about Luna to Aelius after returning home . Aelius too liked her name . He was very curious to meet her .  Whenever Luna is with Yuki , he felt the warmth of his mother . Yuki liked her very much .  one day , Luna announced that on the weekend they had a parent-child activity event . She told that it is compulsory to bring both their mother and father to the event . Everyone was happily discussing the event . But , Yuki sat alone .

  On seeing Yuki's sad face , Luna went towards Yuki and asked him about his sadness . Yuki revealed that he was brought up by his dad and he knows nothing about his mom . He felt sad because he could not participate in the event . In order to make Yuki happy , Luna promised him that she will participate with him in place of his mother . Yuki felt very happy . Yuki invited Luna to his home to prepare for  the event . Luna agreed and visited Yuki's home the next day .