Two secrets

When Luna woke up , she noticed a message from Aelius . She was so excited because it is mentioned " Moon , be ready . I'll be there within half an hour and I'll take you somewhere ." She didn't have enough time to dress up . So , she picked a Jeans and crop top and a pair of socks and put on them . Then tied her silky smooth Black hair like a pony's tail . When she stepped out she found Aelius and Yuki waiting for her inside the White Bentley continental GT . She too joined them .

  Both Yuki and Aelius didn't utter a single word . There was a grave silence inside the car . Luna was completely disappointed with their silence . They both noticed Luna's disappointment but they remained silent inorder to surprise her . When they reached the place , Aelius asked Luna to open the door .

  When she opened , children sprinkled the petal's of rose on her and welcomed her by wishing " Happy Birthday , mom ." Luna was shocked and surprised and she looked into Aelius . He told her that she already had a kid named Yuki and he gifted her 99 kids now . So totally they had 100 kids  from today . Yeah !! From now onwards all these 100 kids are our child . Are you happy , moon ? Luna hugged Aelius and she said " Without you , nothing is possible . Love you , sun and thank you for coming into my life dear ." Then they celebrated her birthday by cutting a cake . After cake cut , each and every child gifted her a rose . She looks Aelius and tells him " Sun , still I not yet recieved a gift from you ." He grabed those 100 roses from her hands and tied them with a silky soft red ribbon and kneeled in the ground and gifted her his handmade bouquet by wishing her " Happiest birthday moon ." She accepts it and they both hugged each other .

   While driving back to home Yuki told Luna that he was feeling sleepy and he soon fell asleep . So , Luna told Aelius to stay in her home tonight . Luna put Yuki in her bed and closed the door slowly so he might not wake up . Aelius and Luna decided to watch TV . While watching TV , Luna kept looking Aelius for a long time and he noticed it . He asked her , " Moon , Do you want to tell me something ? Why are you looking disturbed ?"

  Luna said him that she has a secret and it keeps troubling her . Aelius told her that he too has a secret that keeps troubling him . So they both decided to confess their secrets to each other .

  Luna told him that she will confess first . Aelius agreed . She got a cold feet . Aelius took her hands and told her not to be nervous and said he won't blame her for hiding it from him . She felt quite relaxed and revealed that " I love kids very much . I don't have the ability to give birth . But , today I have 100 children . I am the luckiest person in this world and Yuki is my lucky charm . Without him , I couldn't have you in my life . I'm really blessed to have you both in my life ."

  Aelius hugged her and kissed her forehead and said , Yeah !! You're right . Yuki is the lucky charm not only for you but also for me . He is actually not my son . He is my brother's son and he told the complete flashback to her . They both consoled each other and they fell asleep . When yuki woke up , he became happy because he saw his mother lying on his dad's shoulder and his dad was holding her in his arms like a baby .

  He ran into the study room and picked some sketch pens . Then he crawled towards them slowly like a cat . He drew lines on the cheeks of both his mom and dad . When he was about to escape they caught him and drew lines on his face . They three started to laugh on looking at each other . They decided to capture this cute moment and took selfies .

  Aelius decided to make this happiness official . He asked Luna to dress up . Luna asked him where they were about to go ? Aelius replied , " To meet your in - laws ." She became happy and went to dress up to meet her in - laws .

  In the meantime , Aelius recieved a call from his dad . His dad informed him that there is a problem in the house of Qin's and asked him to visit Qin's house immediately . He informed Luna that there is some problem in the house of Qin's and they want him immediately . And said , " I'll take you to meet my parents on some other day . Be safe . I'll visit you once the problems are solved ." He kissed her forehead and both Aelius and Yuki left the place .

  Aelius ran into the house and asked about the problem but everyone shouted " surprise... see , who's here to meet you ." Aelius was shocked to see Mr.zhao , Mrs.Zhao and their daughter Siya . He greeted them and asked the reason behind their sudden visit .

Then , Aelius parents told him that Zhao's family is here to talk about the  marriage in person . Aelius was in struck and he don't know what he has to do . Because zhao group invested a lot in Qin group for the " Infant car seat cum carry cot - saviour version " project . If he refuse this marriage proposal then they will invest no more in Qin's projects . He decided not to ruin Qin group for the sake of his own happiness . So he remained silent .

  As soon as they left , Aelius told his parents that he has someone in his heart and said that he wants to marry her with their blessings . But they refused and told him to decide whether he want to let down the Qin group for a girl or to make Qin group more successful by agreeing to the zhao's marriage proposal .

  He explained his parents , " That's why I remained silent before . But at the same time I can't let my loved one down ." He want to look after both his loved one and Qin group . He asked some time to think about it . The next day morning he was shocked to watch the news . Because the marriage between Qin and Zhao family was announced officially . He don't know what to do . He tried to contact Luna but she didn't pick his call . When he ran to look for Luna ; his parents stopped him and threatened him to marry Siya .