The happy family

Aelius and Yuki was much excited about the day . Both were on cloud nine because Yuki gonna spend his day with his mom whereas sun gonna spend his day with moon . They both dressed up and went downstairs hand in hand . Aelius's parents were stuck with their looks and they told " You guys looking more handsome and you guys must be the most handsome father-son in this world . " They both blushed and they was so excited to meet Luna .

  Luna tried so many clothes and she was confused and asked herself " Will this suits me ? Am I looking pretty..?? " Finally she got one . She stood infront of the mirror for a long time and she admired herself . She heard a whisper " You're beautiful ..... My moon " She blushed . Aelius drew her towards him and their eyes were interlocked with love . " Luna , Are you ready ? We're waiting for you . Are you in ? " Luna heard Aelius's voice and she came back to reality and ran to the door and opened it blushing . Yeahh !! I'm ready . Let's go . Yuki hugged Luna and said " Mom , you're looking like a disney princess . Dad , My mommy is looking prettier than you . " Oh !! Then you just go with your mom . I won't drive for you . Aelius argued like a baby . Luna admired his act secretly and she coudn't take her eyes off him . Luna told Yuki that I may be prettier but your dad is the most handsome dad in the world . Aelius blushed then they get into the car . They were teasing each other and they spent a happy time . Yuki was so happy as he finally had both dad and mom like other children .

When they reached the school Aelius opened the door for Luna and she didn't expect that he would be so nice to her . Yuki silently noticed his dad's care for his mom . They three participated in all events and almost won every tasks . They also recieved " The best parent - child of the day " award . Yuki was very happy and Aelius was completely melted by the caring nature of Luna .

Luna was invited for the after - party event as she was one of the teachers of the school . In the after - party event she got drunk and fainted . Aelius lifted her and carried her in his arms to the car . Then he dropped her at her home and decided to leave . But Yuki was so worried to leave her alone in this condition . So he requested his dad to stay here tonight . Aelius agreed . He put Yuki to sleep and helped Luna to remove her shoes and covered her with a quilt .

  When he was about to leave Luna caught his hands and told him " I wish that I would bloom in your arms like the moon bloom in the night's arms  " and she fell asleep . Aelius kissed her forehead and he went to the hall . He asked himself whether it was a dream . He couldn't believe what happened just now . He fell asleep being drowned in the thoughts of his moon .

  When Luna woke up she was surprised to see Yuki sleeping next to her . She kissed his forehead and told him " sleep tight . Mom will wake up you after  preparing a nice breakfast for you ." She  get off the bed and walked towards the kitchen tying her hair . She was shocked to see Aelius there . And at once she hod behind the wall and admired him . She spoke to herself , " Luna , what did you do lastnight ? Am I done anything weired ? How do I got drunk when I was with him ? It must be embrassing . What will he think of me ..?? Better let's go back to the bed . "

   When she was about to leave , Aelius asked her " Did you sleep well last night ? Come , have your breakfast . " Both had their breakfast and he told her that he has an important meeting and his assistant will come to pick Yuki . Luna told him not to worry about Yuki and said " I will take care of him . " When he bid a bye she thanked him for the breakfast . Both smiled at each other and Aelius left the place . When she turned , Yuki smiled at her saying good morning , mom . She took him in her arms and kissed him and thanked him for accompanying her last night . Yuki said , " Mom , then you must thank daddy because he is the one who took care of you last night . " she smiled and told him , " come , Let's have breakfast that your daddy prepared with lots of love for us . "

  After having their breakfast both started to play hide and seek . While playing Yuki found his dad's mobile in the kitchen and asked Luna to help him to handover to his dad . Then both went to the office . After the meeting was over , Siya hugged Aelius and told him that she love him so much and asked him how did he feel ? Luna and Yuki saw this and Luna ran away from the place crying . Yuki interrupted them and told his dad that mom ran away . Aelius immediately ran after Luna . Siya was shocked to see a kid calling Aelius as his dad and she too ran away from that place with frustation .

  Finally , Aelius found Luna and he hugged her from back . She told him to let her go . He nodded his head with tears rolling down . Then they both hugged each other and Aelius consoled her that Siya is only a client and he has no feelings for her . Luna stopped him and hugged him tightly . Aelius asked her what if he had accepted Siya's proposal . Luna started to beat him and he hugged her laughing . She bitten his neck and they both laughed at each other .

  Aelius told her that he would pick her up tomorrow for a business get together . Aelius , Luna and Yuki went to shop a new attire for the next day . They bought a matching outfit and they had a dinner together and they dropped Luna at her home . When they three entered the business get together hand in hand , everyone was stunned and started gossiping . Aelius won the best CEO of the year award . Yuki and Luna cheered him . After award ceremomy there held a couple dance event . Immediately , Siya went to Aelius and asked him whether he could dance with her but he went straight to Luna and asked her to join with him .

  Siya became furious and left the place . While dancing Luna asked Aelius why did he chose her as his partner and said , " Siya is 1000 times better than me and I'm incomparable to her. " Aelius stopped her and said , " There may be 1000 stars in the sky but I love only the moon . " She blushed and they started to dance happily looking into each others eyes . It was so romantic . Whole crowd admired the chemistry between them .

  While travelling back Aelius asked her why she takes care of Yuki so much and how one could be this caring . She replied that  she loves kids so much and Yuki was exactly like her when she was a child . He smiled and told they have arrived . Then both bid a bye . She went to her room and she was looking forward for the next day as it was her birthday .