Without you ; I'm Incomplete

Aelius was completely shattered . Luna neither picked his call nor met him . This drove him mad . He finally agreed to Zhao's marriage proposal . Aelius' parents decided to hold the wedding as soon as possible . Zhao's agreed and the grand arrangements for the wedding ceremony started to take place .

  Luna firmly believed that sun and moon makes the best pair and together they can produce more shine . Whereas Aelius started to accept the fact that sun and moon can never appear together . Eventhough she believed firmly , she couldn't stop her tears and she didn't show up in school . Yuki was worried about his mom . He stopped talking with his dad . Aelius was so upset . He couldn't make any decision because he don't want to root for the downfall of Qin's...but on the other hand he can't let Luna down .

  Both Qin and zhao family was all set for the wedding ceremony . Neither Yuki nor Aelius was happy about it . Siya was too excited and she put on her wedding gown . Aelius put on his wedding suit being lost in the thoughts of Luna . Aelius took the hands of Siya and when he was about to put the ring on her hand ; Yuki fainted . Aelius dropped the ring and ran towards Yuki . He carried Yuki in his hands to the hospital .

  When the doctor pulled out the syringe Yuki shouted that he was fine and he just pretended as if he was fainted inorder to stop the wedding . Aelius laughed with tears rolling down his eyes . He hugged Yuki and thanked him for saving him . Aelius confessed to his parents that he can't live a single day without Luna . He requested his parents to drop the wedding and call off the proposal . He also promised that he won't root for the Qin's downfall .

  Aelius' parents accepted Luna to be Yuki's mom and to be their daughter-in-law . They told Aelius that they want to see their daughter-in-law immediately . Aelius was ecstatically happy and took his family to meet his moon . Zhao family became furious and they cancelled the tie up with Qin group . Qin group accepted their decision .

  When they reached Luna's house ; Yuki asked everyone to stay back in car and he went to Luna's house to surprise and bring back  her happiness . He knocked the door . When Luna opened the door , she saw the cute little happiness smiling at her . Luna was surprised but within a second she realized that she is no more his mom . She told him to go away . But Yuki hugged her and said, " Mom , I can't leave you and I'll never let you to be alone . " she too hugged him and said , " but you should be at your dad's wedding ceremony ." Yuki replied that his grandparents wanted to meet her . Luna was in struck for a moment and hundreds of questions popped up on her mind whereas her eyes was busy in searching Aelius .

  Aelius and his parents got down from the car . Luna ran towards Aelius and hugged him tightly . Tears rolled down , Aelius too hugged her and kissed her forehead and wiped her tears . Aelius' parents was so happy to see their love and care towards each other . Luna greeted and welcomed his parents into her house . They liked her and they asked her , " Are you willing to marry our son ?" Luna replied , " Yes , I'm willing to marry my sun ." They all laughed and Aelius said , " Me too willing to marry my moon ." Yuki said , " We all are willing too see the wedding of sun and moon ."

  They decided to hold the wedding the next day . Aelius decided to propose her formally as they never proposed to each other in a direct way . Yeahh!! This is the unique love story where the leads never proposed each other directly but their love remained strong and flawless .

  After countless days of anticipation , the moment we have yearned for is here . When Luna entered the hall everyone was mesmerised by her look . Her shining long black hair added sparks to her long white wedding gown . She looked like Selene . Whereas our hero looked like Helios . Everyone gossiped that this pair going to rewrite the greek mythology with their endless love .

  Aelius and Luna looked each other with love and  affection . Aelius knelt to the ground , pulled his ring out from his pocket and he proposed her formally . " Luna , I'm willing to be by your side forever . Are you willing to keep me by your side ?"  Happy tears rolled down from Luna's eyes and she placed her hand upon Aelius' hand . He put on the ring in Luna's finger and kissed her hand and said " I love you , my moon ."

  Yuki ran towards them and jumped onto his dead . Aelius grabbed him in his hands . Aelius and Luna kissed Yuki . Aelius' parents was overwhelmed with happiness on seeing their son's complete family . They three led a happy life . Aelius won the best CEO of the year award beyond all the struggles and hardships he faced . Aelius arranged a post-wedding party . The whole business industry gathered there . The place was filled with happiness and love . Zhao family too joined the party . Siya congratulated Aelius and Luna . Aelius and Luna was happy to see Siya's change .

  Siya told them to thank Harsh . Because Harsh made her to realize her one-sided love towards Aelius and the strong love of Aelius and Luna . Qin group thanked Harsh for his actions and made him the president of Yuki group . Harsh was astonished and he politely refused to be the president and he said that , " I would like to be the personal assistant for Yuki too ." Then Qin's told that you can be the president of Yuki group until Yuki took over the position . Harsh accepted . Siya told that she would like to tie up with Yuki group . Aelius said that , "I never thought that my wedding will end up with such a happy note . I'm really blessed to have you all in my life ." And he thanked everyone who attended his party .

  After having a romantic waltz with Luna , he knelt to the ground and grabbed the hands of Yuki and said him , "You're the best gift I've recieved for my birthday so far . Thanks for coming into my life . You're the one behind the root of 'Saviour project' which made me a tycoon . You're the one who made me to experience the fatherhood . You're the one who found my Ms.Right , moon . You made me a man . So without Yuki Qin ; Aelius is incomplete . Yeah!! That's true , Without you ; I'm  incomplete ."

  ...................The ( happy ) end✨️............