Part 6

A/N: there is going to be another character in this story and i know hes not actually in harry potter. hope yall enjoyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

  I woke up in snape's bed. he wasn't next to me. i got up and grabbed the closest thing to me. it was one of his shirts. i put it on and it went down to my knees.  i walked out of his tiny room and didn't see him in his kitchen/ living room area. i didn't know what time it was and i then remembered i had other classes. i decided the safest thing to do was to wait for snape. if he had a class then walking out of his room would be bad. i grabbed a book off of one of his shelves and sat on the couch. i started reading and then i heard the bell chime 4 times. classes were over and dinner was in about two hours. i kept reading and after about 20 minutes snape came back into his chambers. he didn't look happy but his eyes lightened after he noticed me sitting there in his shirt reading a book

"well well well, look who decided to wake up" he said, walking over to me and sitting down on the couch. i blushed and looked up at him. "how long was I asleep?" i asked. i knew i had missed all my classes but i didn't remember exactly when i fell asleep.

"you passed out after we got done," he winked and grinned at me. "and if u just woke up i wanna say maybe 5 or 6 hours." i smiled i couldnt believe i was so tired i slept through four other classes and my free period. i wondered what he had told my other teachers as to why i was missing class the whole day. i didnt want to get in trouble and  i knew i definitely had lots of homework. 

"and i took care of your classes. i told dumbledore you were sick and passed out in my classroom so i put you on my couch" he said as if he read my mind. i smiled and put my book on the table. i sat up and moved to where i was on snapes lap. i laid my head on his chest and i felt his hands rub my back. everything was absolutely perfect at that moment.

Snapes POV:

she moved and sat on my lap. she leaned her beautiful head on my chest and at first i was surprised. i havent felt this way since lily. i rubbed her back gently and we sat like that for a while. i felt her move and i looked down into her beautiful  blue eyes. she smiled at me and my heart almost melted. she was so gorgeous. i know shes my student but ive never seen anyone more perfect. 

"I love you." she spoke quietly but confidently. i didnt know what to say. no one but my own mother ever told me they loved me. ever. i mustve looked shocked because she immediately apologized.

"no, no, y/n. dont apologize. i love you too. i was just..shocked. i dont hear that often." i said. i didnt want to hurt her. she was the best thing in my life right now and i felt like she was my other half. i felt happier and better with her. i wonder if i could talk to dumbledore about condoning our relationship in public. no, severus dont think like that. you know it could never happen. this relationship had to stay a secret. i checked my watch and it was almost time for dinner. 

"darling. its almost dinnertime. we have to leave. we both need to be at dinner and you need to find your robes." i looked her up and down. she looked so sexy in my shirt. i didnt want her to change. but if i missed dinner then something was wrong. us teachers had to be there. the students didnt really have to but it was much less suspicious if y/n went to dinner like everybody else.

i heard her sigh and slowly get up. i quickly grabbed her waist and pulled her back. she gave a small shriek and i kissed her. her lips tasted like cherries and were so warm and soft. i broke the kiss and she grinned at me.

"i thought i had to go to dinner." she said mischievously. i smiled back and sighed myself.

"yes. we do. go get dressed and ill leave. you know how to get to the great hall. It's much better if you're late than if i am." i said sadly, i didnt want to leave. i wanted to cuddle up to her all night long. 

she sighed again and kissed me one last time. she then turned and went into my bedroom. i then grabbed my cloak and left the room. 

Y/N POV:

i sighed as i got dressed. somehow my robes ended up under his bed. i dont know how that happened. my lips still burned after our last kiss. i missed him already. i got dressed quickly i mentally prepared myself for having to explain to my friends where i was all day. i knew i couldnt just tell them i was busy fucking snape. i then remember the story snape told me he had told dumbledore. i decided that would be the smart choice to tell them. 

i walked towards the great hall. i was a little nervous for no reason. as i walked i heard Peeves making a lot of noise. he was probably destroying an empty classroom or something. i made it to the great hall and i sat down next to my friends. 

"omg y/n. where have you been all day?" i heard clara ask. i told her how i got "sick" and fell asleep in potions. and how snape put me on his couch in his chambers and i slept there all day. draco, blaise, and clara were all baffled. they then started laughing and we started talking about something else. i glanced up at the head table and saw severus watching me. i smiled at him and then looked back at my friends. just then dumbledore stood up and got all of our attention.

"students! i know this is very unusual. but we have a new student. well he was suspended for a long time but ive decided he can come back to join us. please everybody welcome.." we all turned as dumbledore gestured towards the door and a young man about my age with black hair walked through the door. i gasped as i recognized him. old memories flashed through my head and i held back tears. i knew who the boy was and i spoke softly aloud at the same time dumbledore announced his name.

"..Mattheo Riddle"