Part 18

Over the next few days I tried to stay away from Severus at all costs. the only time I had to see him was in his class or at mealtimes. even then I avoided his gaze. I couldn't look at him. I hated him so much. I always was the last one to enter class, right before the bell, and the first one out. that way he didn't have a chance to talk to me. I wished I had someone to talk to about this. but seeing as our relationship was against the rules as well as the law, I couldn't exactly tell my friends. 

tonight Jasmaine and Draco were having a party in Draco's dorm. he had one of the biggest dorm rooms since his daddy told the school to give it to him. I had nothing against my cousin but he was one spoiled little brat. 

I was getting ready. I was wearing a really pretty dark green dress. it fell around the middle of my thighs and was super flowy and breathable. and it was long sleeve. I did my makeup and hair and left my room. 

once I got to Dracos dorm all my thoughts about Severus were gone. dracos bed was pushed against one wall and somehow someone managed to bring alcohol. Draco had set up his desk as a bar of a sort. it had different types of liquor and beer. there were already a ton of people in here and I found Draco and jasmaine talking to each other in a corner. 

"hey guys. this is amazing" I went up to them. jasmaine grinned. I immediately could tell she was drunk as hell. 

"heyyy bestayy" she said stumbling. Draco caught her and held her arm gently so she wouldnt fall. I raised an eyebrow and glanced at Draco. he shrugged carelessly but deep down I could see he really loved her. I smiled softly. 

"ok girl. no more drinks for you" I grabbed her drink from her. despite her complaints I walked away and went and talked to a few more people. 

later into the night I knew I was drunk. not as drunk as jasmaine who had just gotten dragged off a table by Draco because she was trying to take her clothes off in front of everyone. 

suddenly Draco's dorm room burst open and in walked Severus Snape and professor lupin.

some kids quickly tried to hide or run but that was useless. the two professors were giving everyone a detention. I watched from where I was leaning against a wall as Severus was berating Draco and a very very drunk jasmaine. 

"miss Lestrange? I wouldn't have expected you here" I heard a voice speak. I turned my head and saw professor lupin. he had a frown. but something in his eyes made it seem like he was faking it.

"Draco's my cousin, I got bored anyway" I shrugged. lupin sighed and stayed silent for a moment. I glanced at him and noticed he was just watching me. I didn't feel uncomfortable. 

"y- miss Lestrange." I froze when I hear another voice. I reluctantly turn and see Severus glaring at me. 

"uh..hi professor..." I swallowed. I noticed Severus changed a bit. his hair was a bit longer and his eyes have changed, they hardened even more than they were before we even dated.

then I also noticed I was alone in the room. even though this was Draco's dorm room, I didn't see Draco nor jasmaine anywhere. 

I was alone in a room with the two hottest professors at hogwarts.