chapter-1

"Is it safe to just be who you really are ?"

Anastasia

The smell of the grass,the beautiful mountains, the peaceful environment and a cup of coffee makes it all perfect. O my god what a beauty my mouth screams out with happiness as I saw a beautiful castle all surrounded by vibrant flowers. As I was making my way towards the castle suddenly I heard a voice.

"Wake up Ana it's been 7:00 am you are going to miss your school bus again" my mom shouted.

"Oh! no I am late again." I have to hurry up or else I'll be fucked up. So I took shower, got ready for school, had my breakfast and hurried towards the bus stop but I again missed it. Never mind iam already used to it. So now I have to go alone by my own walking. I get back to my home took fare and went to school.

"Finally you are here Anastasia the history teacher is searching for you." One of my classmate said.

Now I am heading towards the history teacher who never liked me or my friends as we don't want to be the way she wants us to be. "Yes mam I am here you called me?." "Yes Anastasia I want you to be the class moniter that's the only way you'll be in discipline" she replied. "Ok mam as you say."

After such a long day finally the last period came and now we all are waiting for the bell to ring. Oh! Yes it did. Now I am heading towards my school bus ofcourse knowing that I won't find a fucking seat as me and my friends are the seniormost in the entire bus . Iam again standing at the last with my friends like always but today there is something new. A new boy. I never saw him before. He has got the most beautiful smile, his hair, his brown eyes which are definitely not looking at me, his face shape and a moon shaped chain on his neck and a silver band on his wrist having a shape of tiger but why is he not talking with someone?I don't know.
Who is he? I asked christa. "He is Kevin Lockwood" she replied. I knew his name when I was in 7th Standard but I have never seen him before.I really never talked to him as he look so rude. We all are talking and having fun where he is somewhere in his own world.

Finally after 2 days he started talking but not with us with the class fifth children. He is happy when he is around them. Few days passed he is again same but that doesn't affect anything. As we all are having fun and he is standing behind me and palying with the children, suddenly the bus stops and I collided with him. "Sorry brother" I said. He didn't said anything but just slowly closed his eyes and did the thumps up thing. I felt something. I don't know what but I did.

I opened the door of my home as my parents are working there is no one at my home. "Why am I thinking of Kevin?" I just collided with him by mistake. I have to stop thinking about him.

As we all are enjoying in bus Kevin too started joining us and thats how me and him became friends. But that was neither friends nor enemies. We just used to troll each other roast each other and made fun of each other.

Oh! No again I have to go market because of our teacher who gave us fuckin useless projects to do. I need to print some pictures. Hey mom, iam going out with kamilia as we have the same project to do. We were on our way when I saw the eyes that are familiar. It's Kevin. He is coming towards the place we were standing. I don't know what to do so I went inside a shop just left to me thinking that he won't see me. He was gone till now. Iam happy he didn't see me in this homeless dressup. The very next day in the bus he started teasing me with the sentence "people are so scared of me. They run away when they see me".
You are such a bastard Kevin. Fuck you.

After a stressful day I am finally Heading towards the bus knowing there will be Kevin in there. We all are enjoying in the bus. My hair messed up. I have to pin them again. Kevin took out my pins from my hair and very gently he touches my hair and smoothly settled them with pins and then smiled. The feeling Iam getting is unbelievable.

"Hey Kevin" what's going on we were chatting and suddenly the bus stops. We both fell on the seat. Iam on the seat and Kevin above me. His brown eyes looking at my eyes. His hands on the seat and his face just near me. My heart is beating so fast I don't know what to do how to do. I just wanna live that moment. But I need to get up really quick. After this incident we were so awkward but nevermind we continued talking like normal and went home.

That was an accident I don't have to think about it. It's normal. It happened by mistake. We didn't mean it so we don't have to care about it.