chapter-5

"Finally i found you". He said.

He did a special handshake that he always do with me.

"Iam always roaming around here but you are not free enough to notice me I guess". I replied.

"I could see half of the school in this ground but you never". He said.

"Who is even speaking huh, Mr. Invisible."I said taunting him.
"Then be my Mrs. Invisible."  He replied with a wink.

We both were walking in the ground while my friends are giving me a teasing look and all I can do is blush and I try my fuckin best not to.

Iam too nervous like Iam always when iam around him. My heart is beating faster.I can't look at him in his eyes. Iam not able to make that eye contact with him. Iam so quite right now with some expressions on my face. My eyes and my body language can clearly tell anyone how much nervous iam right now. Maybe it's not just me. Anyone who is with their crush can understand this feeling.

Well for now I can just say iam  walking with a person who is my crush who proposed me last month.  Even though he is my boyfriend but iam still crushing on him the same way I did when i saw him for the first time.

20 December 2022, the day when me and my friends were on our way to our school for the very last exam we had. And which I knew I'll probably fail.

A boy with long hair, very sharp jawline, cold droppy eyes, walking his way down to school with some of his friends. I saw many boys and like many of them but this was the very first time in my life that I was flattered by someone.The first time I saw him I was so much attracted towards him like a magnet to a metal. I saw everything in him I ever wanted in a guy in case of looks.

I wasn't popular cool girl back then. So he didn't even knew that I exist. I just wanna see him as much as I can.

I never thought I would be talking and laughing like this with him one day. The way he talks to me is so sweet.

"Popo, you were in your girl's gang and I come up to you but still you are so stiffed right now." He said.
"You know iam somehow nervous in front of you". I replied.
"Why?" He asked.
" You don't have to be like this way in front of me, Popo."
" There's no point of us talking if only I had to start the conversation and you'll be quite and uncomfortable all the time." He said very politely.
Suddenly a guy spanked him and I was not able to control my laugh.

"I already don't have anything back there. Fredics got a bigger cake. Go smash there." Sebastian said with laughter.

They all talk for a while and then left saying don't be late for the football match.

"Iam not gay I swear. Just homies thing" he said.
"Oh! Come on I know. "I replied being sarcastic.

I was finally able to start a conversation. We were talking about football. I fall for the guys who play football. Boys who play football is my weakness. Even though I don't know shit about football I was paying attention to him and was listening to him carefully.

We were having a good time and the bell rang. We have to go to our respective classrooms as we weren't in same section.

He again did his cute handshake and then I headed towards my class with a perfect smile on my face.

Sebastian is a popular guy. Everybody knows him. So many girls have crush on him including me. And iam very simple girl nobody knows about and I just hope never will.

We don't talk  too much in the school. We talk only if he initiates first then only or my friends forcefully push me to him.
But in phone or text our conversation is endless.

I reached home. I didn't see Kevin today. He was not even in the bus. He must be high with his friends.
Whenever he was missing from the bus. He would always be with his friends high with weed, ciggerrates,alcohol etc and would be enjoying.

I'll meet him tomorrow.