Beach day (Whole BAU) [English]

this was requested on Tumblr ^^ Have fun!

▪️❤️▪️🧡▪️💛▪️💚▪️💙▪️💜▪️

The sun had the bright blue sky to itself. It made the sea glitter in different shades of gold. This scenery was just beautiful... A sight that even Aaron Hotchner's behavioral analysis team was able to enjoy. Although it was a barely happening, Hotch and his team were gifted with a few days of vacation. What was even more surprising was the way how they decided to spend their days off. The whole team had gone to Miami to the beach together! But as always, each of them had their own definition of fun.

"Reid, now come out of the shadow and let this stupid umbrella be! Put on a swimshorts and start to have a bit fun!", Morgan shouted to his best friend. You could hear in his tone that this wasn't the first time he had asked him to leave his place. While Derek waited, he threw a volleyball from one hand to the other and back to the first hand again. However, Spencer didn't move from his place and shook his head. "No thanks! I feel pretty comfortable here.", the young agent replied. "In addition to that, I don't want to risk getting burned! Sunburn can lead to pigmentation disorders, skin cancer or-" The last words got stuck in his throat, because Morgan threw the volleyball at him. Protectively, Reid raised his hands in front of his face and the ball bounced off his forearms. "Ey!", Spencer immediately complained and threw the volleyball unskillfully back to his colleague, who grinned at him. Morgan didn't feel the great need to listen to one of Reid's long lectures when he was on his vacation. Of course, it was part of Reid's personality, but right now Derek didn't need it. He wanted summer, sun and sunshine! Laughing, Morgan caught the ball and casually shrugged his shoulders. "okay then.", he said, before joining JJ, Emily and Penelope to join them and a group that wanted to play beach volleyball with them. As soon as Derek turned his back on him, Spencer put his nose back into the book he was currently reading. He never really wanted to do sports and today still was not the day! Calmly, he concentrated on his science fiction story again.

Not far from Reid, Hotch and Rossi sat in the sand and played Jack, who enjoyed the beach vacation with his father to the fullest. After all, it was a rarity for Jack to spend so much time with his dad! That's why he hung on to Aaron every second. The fact that Uncle Dave also wanted to play with them did not let time lose any value. The more the better was Jack's motto for those days. At the beginning it was the case that Rossi and Hotch had sat down with Jack and watched him build his sandcastles. But this project was escalated quickly! Now the three of them built a gigantic sand city, which they restlessly expanded. In the middle of the city stood a half-empty cocktail glass. It belonged to Rossi, but he had completely forgotten about it while building the city! So it stood in their small sand town and seemed to be something like the the beach village's landmark, especially since it stood out so much by the colors of the juices. However, it was ignored because Jack, Hotch and Rossi were focusing more on expanding their city!

There was a playful atmosphere among the colleagues and friends. Each of them enjoyed their freedom to the fullest and also the distance to work did the agents good. By now it was advanced afternoon! The day was coming to an end. But when Morgan's gaze fell on the still-reading Reid, his eyes caught a mischievous sparkle. He immediately nudged JJ, Emily and Penelope to make them aware of his best friend. At first, the women didn't understand what Derek was up to. Then he leaned forward and whispered what he was up to. Now their eyes lit up too! They were passionate about this little prank of Derek's. So they sneaked up on Reid, who did not suspect anything and did not noticed them. As soon as they reached their friend, everything happened so fast for Spencer! Garcia grabbed Reid's book while Morgen, Prentiss and JJ lifted him up. Before Spencer had even understood what was happening, they had carried him away from his chair and thrown him into the water. Heavily breathing, Reid came back to the surface of the ocean to see Emily and JJ pushing his best friend into the water as well. Penelope watched the whole thing laughing, but she did not expect Morgan to reach out at her. So Garcia also had to fall into the cool water.

All of these events caused the FBI agents to quickly turn into big children and splash water at each other, push each other back into the sea, and also dip each other in it. In the meantime, even Rossi, Hotch and Jack joined them to be a part of the full-blown water battle.

When the sun kissed the sea, the great water battle of Miami ended. Soaked, exhausted, but happy, BAU packed up its things. Then the eight made their way back to the hotel. Although it was their last day in Miami, but this thought could not harm their mood! Happily chatting, they met again at dinner. So a beautiful day and a relaxing holiday slowly settled out...