27. static in the radio

𖦹

𖦹

                   ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES, SADIE is very familiar with this.

                 Her mother's actions of getting with shitty men led to the consequences of two mentally damaged children before the world even fell. The actions of those men and Sadie's lack of courage that night led to the brutal murder of Rose with the consequences of Sadie killing a man and The Governor finding Sadie in that gas station.

                           Uncle Shane's death was caused by his actions Sadie still does not know the full extent of, she doesn't know if she wants to.

                  Just like someone's actions led to the burnt corpses that are still emitting smoke that belong to Karen and David.

                       Consequences; whoever did this will more than likely be exiled from the prison and Tyreese has lost his lover.

                             The stench of burnt flesh has flooded Sadie's nose. She holds back a gag, a hand over her stomach. Acid reflux is not her friend right now.

                         There's two deep, dark lines of crimson that have been left behind by whoever dragged them to their death. "You found them like this?" Rick questions. "I came to see Karen.......and I saw the blood on the floor. Then I smelled them," Tyreese shakily explains, a wave of anger on his tongue, "Somebody dragged them out here and set 'em on fire! They killed them and set them are fire!" He roars in grief.

                    The yelling makes Sadie instinctively take a step back, her frame half hidden behind Daryl. Tyreese spins around at Rick like he's ready to jump him. Daryl bounces forward, ready for anything. Tyreese's eyes are wild with anger as he begins to lowly speak, "You're a cop. You find out who did this and bring them to me! You understand? You bring 'em to me!" Tyreese's yell echoes off the brick walls around them.

                         Sadie's hands clench and unclench, nails digging into her skin to form small crescent moons in the palm. She isn't scared of Tyreese. The man reminds her of a soft giant but grief does things to people they wouldn't do when they're thinking straight. But, she understands him completely.

                    Sadie wanted those men dead by her own hands. She got half of her wish, killing one. This is also a callous murder just like Rose's. Tyreese deserves to avenge her.

                     "We'll find out who—"

                    Rick starts but Tyreese is seething when Daryl tries to pull him away. Rick knows this feeling. The feeling of losing your partner and not knowing who to be more mad at. Yourself for letting this happen or the person that caused their death.